Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted partners to do agri related business.

Register

Click Here!

krishp9333

Hi All,
I'm into IT Industry. I'm very much interested to do agri related business. I'm looking for partners who are also interested to invest in poly house and can actively participate in the agri business. I don't have any idea, only know that Government provides 80% subisidy. Please contact me if anyone interested. Let's do research together to start Poly house.

knhegde

Dear sir,
I am from an agriculturist from malnad region presently put up in b'lore. I have incorporated a pvt ltd co - product Line is packing of cumin,mustard,fenugreek,groundnut &green gram, pepper, cardamom etc for retail sales.
If in case you are interested in buying lands within 100 kms from b'lore we can do both horticulture & industrial activities. Plz provide your ct no so that I can explain you in detail.
Regards.K N HEGDE.7204964013.
Glowell consumer products p ltd b'loe-560 097.
glowellconsumer@gmail.com

sathasivam58

Dear sir,
I am from an agriculturist from malnad region presently put up in b'lore. I have incorporated a pvt ltd co - product Line is packing of cumin,mustard,fenugreek,groundnut &green gram, pepper, cardamom etc for retail sales.
If in case you are interested in buying lands within 100 kms from b'lore we can do both horticulture & industrial activities. Plz provide your ct no so that I can explain you in detail.

Hello we have Farm Land for sale about 150km from Bangalore and river beside and good water source from the well even during the 2017 summer for 13 acer, if you interested reach us throughmy email: manikamsathasivam@gmail.com or by phone 9486863205

umesha77

Dear sir,
Dear Sir,

My self Umesha M C, completed Post Graduation in Agriculture and having 15 years experience in cultivation of Vegetables and Herbs ( Both Exotic and Indian).

Recently I have purchased the land of 15 Acr at Tumkur Dist. of Karnataka.

Please let me know how can I partner with you.

Regards

Umesha M C

amarjeetkaur

Hi All,
I'm into IT Industry. I'm very much interested to do agri related business. I'm looking for partners who are also interested to invest in poly house and can actively participate in the agri business. I don't have any idea, only know that Government provides 80% subisidy. Please contact me if anyone interested. Let's do research together to start Poly house.
I am a retired professor of Botany with knowledge of tissue culture and medicinal herbs. Presently in US . I would like to be associated with any export of herbs and can also provide guidance!
Amarjeet Bajaj

chaitanyajb

Dear sir,
Hi sir.
Am Chaitanya residing in Bangalore,i have 3acres of land
Contact me on 8971321232 for further discussion

methal

Hi All,
I'm interested , but I'm in working in Qatar now.... how we can proceed

oursuccess

Hi All,

share your contact details and E mail id

oursuccess

I am a retired professor of Botany with knowledge of tissue culture and medicinal herbs. Presently in US . I would like to be associated with any export of herbs and can also provide guidance!
Amarjeet Bajaj

Sir
we have aloe vera Products
we are interested in exporting
send an email to
oursuccessagroneeds@gmail.com

deepak singh

Dear Sir,

My self Umesha M C, completed Post Graduation in Agriculture and having 15 years experience in cultivation of Vegetables and Herbs ( Both Exotic and Indian).

Recently I have purchased the land of 15 Acr at Tumkur Dist. of Karnataka.

Please let me know how can I partner with you.

Regards

Umesha M C

Umesh ji
you told me about Sheep Farm on that land. I came all the way from Kolkata to Bangalore after going through your proposal.I waited for you for months and did thorough research by investing my money as well as my precious time but you evaded the questions from me on one pretext or another.
Now I see you here searching for Herbs and looking for partners and still not telling me the truth.
I am simply amazed Umesh ji.
This was not expected from an educated guy like you.
Having said that, Best of Luck Umesh ji.

Attachments

wiwaiat

Hi All,
I am from Papua New Guinea and can supply you any organic products so I can definitely go into partnership with you
Paluga on murraypaluga@gmail.com