Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Wanted Farmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

Sir,
we are planning to devolop the land in Maharashtra konkan region,

approximate land is above 500 acre,

pls suggest if it is possible for this land devolop to herbal plantation, water is avilable in the l

Dear Sir,
Dear Sir,

We are a group of NRIs and planning to establish an organic high-tec farm for pig, goat, emu and fishing with plenty of water, very near to Air-sea ports (for export) near to veterinary hospital, panchayat /municipality offices, police station, railway stations, NH, Shopping centers and near to all kinds of infrastructure facilities.

We are looking some partners from our Mother land, India, and interested to promote agro-tourism, health tourism (Ayurveda, yoga, organic food). Expected price for land is Rs. one to one and half lacks per acre. Water front is prefered.

Land will be finalised, once the share holders are approved. We will ask financial aid from state, central, NABARD and from nationalised banks.

If you are interested to participate in this venture, kindly inform us with your finance capacity, so as to limit the number of share holders. One share is priced @ Rs. five lacks, because this will registered as a Private limited company. Total Paid up capital is 20 X 5 lacks = one crores or Rs. 10 million. Maximum partners will be 4 to 8

Also, if you have any good land / offer near to any tourist destination please inform me. I got your reference from Agriculture information. com site.
Thank you for reading my mail and thinking in a positive manner.
Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

pl contact us for CONTRACT FAARMING of medicinal plants suitable to your soil.kindly give ur e-mail id/address/phone numbers to our pvt message box.

This is to your Reference

Pls email me all the details of project.

Please contact...
Thanks
Dear Sir,

We are a group of NRIs and planning to establish an organic high-tec farm for pig, goat, emu and fishing with plenty of water, very near to Air-sea ports (for export) near to veterinary hospital, panchayat /municipality offices, police station, railway stations, NH, Shopping centers and near to all kinds of infrastructure facilities.

We are looking some partners from our Mother land, India, and interested to promote agro-tourism, health tourism (Ayurveda, yoga, organic food). Expected price for land is Rs. one to one and half lacks per acre. Water front is prefered.

Land will be finalised, once the share holders are approved. We will ask financial aid from state, central, NABARD and from nationalised banks.

If you are interested to participate in this venture, kindly inform us with your finance capacity, so as to limit the number of share holders. One share is priced @ Rs. five lacks, because this will registered as a Private limited company. Total Paid up capital is 20 X 5 lacks = one crores or Rs. 10 million. Maximum partners will be 4 to 8

Also, if you have any good land / offer near to any tourist destination please inform me. I got your reference from Agriculture information. com site.
Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

Also interested in CONTRACT FARMING / ORGANIC

We are from chennai intrested in setting up contract cultivation herbal plantations, having land with good water facility near to chennai
Sir

We are looking some partners from our Mother land, India, and interested to promote agro-tourism, health tourism (Ayurveda, yoga, organic food). Considered land are Munnar and Wynad (Kerala)Neelagiri district in Tamil Nadu (Ooty, Kodaikanal, Goodallur and Yerkad are in Neelagiry District). Ratnagiri and its nearest district to south in Maharashtra. Expected price for land is Rs. one to one and half lacks per acre. Water front is prefered.

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

please send me the clear proposal. i have an agriland about 15 acres with good water source in theni Dt, Tamilnadu.

i want to give land on lease basis.
Sir,

We are looking some partners from our Mother land, India, and interested to promote agro-tourism, health tourism (Ayurveda, yoga, organic food). Considered land are Munnar and Wynad (Kerala)Neelagiri district in Tamil Nadu (Ooty, Kodaikanal, Goodallur and Yerkad are in Neelagiry District). Ratnagiri and its nearest district to south in Maharashtra. Expected price for land is Rs. one to one and half lacks per acre. Water front is prefered.

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

hello sir,

i am from Tamilnadu, i had land near Dindigul Dist. near Kodaikonal, around 10 acres with good water facilities, i am interested to cultivate the medicinal plants all you mentioned. pls. send your contact details. or send the details to these
Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are having land in kodikannal and madurai and are interested in doing contract farming for medicinal crops please give us ur contact details
Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

We have land in Tamilnadu... in our form cultivate coconuts, mango, chikco and other crops... please send your buy back contract agreement details i am very interest to do for medicinal herbs cultivation. please contact
Sir,

We are looking some partners from our Mother land, India, and interested to promote agro-tourism, health tourism (Ayurveda, yoga, organic food). Considered land are Munnar and Wynad (Kerala)Neelagiri district in Tamil Nadu (Ooty, Kodaikanal, Goodallur and Yerkad are in Neelagiry District). Ratnagiri and its nearest district to south in Maharashtra. Expected price for land is Rs. one to one and half lacks per acre. Water front is preferred. We will cultivate medicinal plants and export, after processed all in an organic method.

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

We have land in TamilNadu - Villupuram and are interested in growing medicine/aromatic plants and buyback arrangement. Please send personal message about your contact details
Sir,

We are looking some partners from our Mother land, India, and interested to promote agro-tourism, health tourism (Ayurveda, yoga, organic food). Considered land are Munnar and Wynad (Kerala)Neelagiri district in Tamil Nadu (Ooty, Kodaikanal, Goodallur and Yerkad are in Neelagiry District). Ratnagiri and its nearest district to south in Maharashtra. Expected price for land is Rs. one to one and half lacks per acre. Water front is preferred. We will cultivate medicinal plants and export, after processed all in an organic method.

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

we hv 20 acres of land ..so pls send me the information regarding your project...

with regards,
S.ARUNAGIRI
Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

I have 10 acres of agriculture, where i am cultivating sugarcane, coconut trees, vegetables and fruits of all types. Now I would like to become one the farmer for cultivation of herbal plants for buyback in my land
Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

Hi Madhav,
I am Redish Nair and having a 30acres land in Coorg,Karnataka.We are intererested to do this and please contact me through .Currently in Dubai now and will be back to India by June end.Pls provide us the complete information ASAP through mail.
Awaiting your quick reply
Regards,
Redish
Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

Sir,
We are interested in herbal planting in Kerala,Kinldy contact me
REgards/Jinil.M
Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

interested pls contact me by add_tn@rediffmail.com and 09952432127 Tamil Nadu
Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

dear,
i wish to open a pig farm in Rajasthan. please advise on following points:-
1. the area reqiured to house 1000-5000 pigs,
2. initial investment'
3. from where to buy pigs/piglets to start with;
4. expenses to run a farm of 1000-5000 pigs;
5.major difficulties while starting the farm;
6. permissions/licences from govt. departments;
7. number of persons needed to run the farm;
8. source of feed for pigs;
9.any agency that may help us to start the farm;
10. returns from farm i.e. what would be sale price per kg or per pig;
11. where to sell the pigs;
12. institutes that train the people entering in this field;
13. how many lone amount give by bank
Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

Dear all,

hi
we have about 20acres nere hyderabad we are planning to plant some medical plants with option of buy back , i am based in australia my uncle is looking after land over there can i get more details and contact details from your thanks

madhav
Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

I am interested in contract farming i have land in Tamilnadu Coimbatore. please do contact me via PM
Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

I am from tamilnadu with 45 acres of land with salt water well irrigation. Kindly send me the details.
Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

Sir,
I want to plant Aloe vera in 10.00 Acres. Can you supply baby plant with buy back agreement. If so kindly let me know the cost of baby plant and your purchase cost of Aloe vera/kg on harvest. More information if any in this regard may be sent to my inbox.
Regards,
GoSir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

Sir, I am interested in doing medicinal herb culttivation, I am in trichirapalli. Llet me know your contact number
Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com