Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Wanted Farmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

sudarshan125

herb cultivation

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

Madhav

Hyderabad.
we cultivate varous herb contact us on 9421350952 or
sninale@gmail.com

Hai sir im bharathchowdary from ananthapur ,andhrapradesh, i have land 20 acre with water ..im studied B.E . I intrest to do this please contact me or give ur contact number

lester paulraj

me interested in cultivating medicinal plants with high cost... and high yield.. am from tamilnadu and tirunelveli district if possible pls contact me 9677824161

rajamurugesan

Hi Madhav,

I have land in TamilNadu - Salem and I am interested in growing medicine plants and buyback arrangement. Please send personal message about your contact details.

Regards,
Raja

talawar

We are having black soil in Gadag district, i am interested to do the plantation in my agriculture land. so pl provide me or guide me which type of plantation to be cultivated in black soil, kindly advice me.

Dear Mr.Madhav,

I am from Maharashtra and I can provide Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, Can we able to do any business, I have lands in verious locations in Maharashtra and looking for good returns from farming business , If you can help me then please contact me on my email ID - kedarnathassociate@yahoo.com Regards
Sudhir

Dear sir
we are one of the largest plantation grous in kerala. We are interested in Medicinal plant cultivation. If you are more interested please feel free to reply
Regds
Binoy C
Dear Mr. Binoy,
We are a group of NRIs and planning to establish an organic high-tec farm for pig, goat, emu and fishing with plenty of water, very near to Air-sea ports (for export) near to veterinary hospital, panchayat /municipality offices, police station, railway stations, NH, Shopping centers and near to all kinds of infrastructure facilities.

We are looking some partners from our Mother land, India, and interested to promote agro-tourism, health tourism (Ayurveda, yoga, organic food). Considered land are Munnar and Wynad (Kerala)Neelagiri district in Tamil Nadu (Ooty, Kodaikanal, Goodallur and Yerkad are in Neelagiry District). Ratnagiri and its nearest district to south in Maharashtra. Expected price for land is Rs. one to one and half lacks per acre. Water front is prefered.

Land will be finalised, once the share holders are approved. We will ask financial aid from state, central, NABARD and from nationalised banks.

If you are interested to participate in this venture, kindly inform us with your finance capacity, so as to limit the number of share holders. One share is priced @ Rs. five lacks, because this will registered as a Private limited company. Total Paid up capital is 20 X 5 lacks = one crores or Rs. 10 million. Maximum partners will be 4 to 8

Also, if you have any good land / offer near to any tourist destination please inform me. I got your reference from Agriculture information. com site.
Thank you for reading my mail and thinking in a positive manner.
Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

i m having 15 acres land with sorce of water .
Sir,
We are a group of NRIs and planning to establish an organic high-tec farm for pig, goat, emu and fishing with plenty of water, very near to Air-sea ports (for export) near to veterinary hospital, panchayat /municipality offices, police station, railway stations, NH, Shopping centers and near to all kinds of infrastructure facilities.

We are looking some partners from our Mother land, India, and interested to promote agro-tourism, health tourism (Ayurveda, yoga, organic food). Considered land are Munnar and Wynad (Kerala)Neelagiri district in Tamil Nadu (Ooty, Kodaikanal, Goodallur and Yerkad are in Neelagiry District). Ratnagiri and its nearest district to south in Maharashtra. Expected price for land is Rs. one to one and half lacks per acre. Water front is prefered.

Land will be finalised, once the share holders are approved. We will ask financial aid from state, central, NABARD and from nationalised banks.

If you are interested to participate in this venture, kindly inform us with your finance capacity, so as to limit the number of share holders. One share is priced @ Rs. five lacks, because this will registered as a Private limited company. Total Paid up capital is 20 X 5 lacks = one crores or Rs. 10 million. Maximum partners will be 4 to 8

Also, if you have any good land / offer near to any tourist destination please inform me. I got your reference from Agriculture information. com site.
Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

we have farmer near guntur ,channai, pondicheri and haidrabaad so pls contact for contract farming herbal and fruit cultivation
Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

Dear sir,

We are interested to grow high value medical crops. Our land is situated in Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh. Kindly send me your contact details as I have got 30 acres of fertile land with good water & transportation facility.

Please contact asap.
Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

i m interested in farming of medicinal plants. plz guide how to start/capital required atstart.Please contact...
sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

We are looking for resourceful farmers for contract farming
in karnataka, kerala and tamilnadu.

Ayurvedic and herbal and medicinal crops will be the focus.
If interested , write yr full details with mobile contact to us
Dear Mr. Nair,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

Madhav,

I have 7 acres land in tamil nadu ( 90 Km from chennai). I am intrested to cultivate coconut, accorus calamus or other profitable products.

Pl provide more details and your proposal to proceed further.
Dear Mr. Murugan,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

Hi,
We are having a farm land of about 10 acres whcih of 100 kms from bangalore and intersted to take up the medicinal palnts. Please let me know to goahead. u can reach me
Reagrds,
NAveen
Dear Mr. Naveen,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

Dear Sir

I run one NGO that is Yathnam Agriculture and Rural Development Society (YARDS) mainly we are focused Agriculture like NPM, IPM, Organic Forming, Sustainable Agriculture, Herbal & medicinal plants, Claimet change, and Dairy develop in rural areas of Andhra Pradesh Warangal Dist with small and marginal farmer groups so we are interested Green House Project and Agri - Food Business sector please send details

Thanking you sir

Regards
U.Jagapathi Rao
Secretary
Please contact..
Sir,
Dear Sir,

We are looking some partners from our Mother land, India, and interested to promote agro-tourism, health tourism (Ayurveda, yoga, organic food). Expected price for land is Rs. one to one and half lacks per acre. Water front is prefered.

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

Pls. give me the details of the herbs and etc. and I'm interested in joint venture, I'm from tamilnadu
Dear Sir,

We are looking some partners from our Mother land, India, and interested to promote agro-tourism, health tourism (Ayurveda, yoga, organic food). Expected price for land is Rs. one to one and half lacks per acre. Water front is prefered.

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

dear Madhav,

Please let me know if you'll require coconuts. we are based in goa and can supply the same. please mail if interested.
Sir,
Dear Sir,

Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com