Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Wanted Farmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

thinkbig

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

Madhav

Hyderabad.
sir,I am having mango/ amla gardens 100 ac with part irrigation facilities in chittor dt ofAP. we are cultivating coleus,kalamegh at present in these gardens. we can cultivate other high value medicinal crops during june to december khariff season. contact me through private message T N REDDY

thinkbig

sir, I have 100 ac mango/amla gardens with seven bore wells. at present cultivating 1ac coleus, 2ac kalamegh.suggest other high value medicinal crops that can be cultivated during khariff season.( between june to december) think big

vijayak85

details to my in box

Pls. give me the details of the herbs and etc. and I'm interested in joint venture, I'm from tamilnadu

rajeshkashyap

Contract farming

Dear Madhav,

Please getback with details or on cell. We have big land on the banks of Narmada in Gujarat. We look forward for a long term association.

Regards,

Rajesh Kashyap

rem_chem

I am intrested

i am chemical engineer , i have more then 15 acres land , i am intrested for the same. my land in gujarat , near by ahmedabad.

let me know if this location is suitable.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.

Madhav

Hyderabad.

dwaraka

herbal plants

Dear sir

we are from srikalahastri having 150 acrs land intrested some land for herbal plantation. pl. help in this regard

greatbhuvan

Wanted Buy-Back Plan

Hello,

We have vacant lands of appx.30 Bighas in Khatoli (Uttar Pradesh).

We are interested in cultivating Aloe Vera / any other similar potentional plantation with a buy back guarantee tie-up.

So, please send us the details for Consultation (turn-key) for Cultivation of Aloe Vera and Buy Back Tie-up Proposal.

On receiving the same, we will accordingly fixup a meeting and take the discussion further.

Please contact..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.

gunda

if you are interested in yavatmal jilla of vidharbha with good water resources, we can do it for you.

contract farming

dear sir,
we own around 20 acres of furtile land near Ambala (Haryana) we are looking for associated to go for non conventional and commercial farming. you may contact us with mor details

salimmomin

interested in Buy-Back Plan of medicinal plants

Dear sir,

We are a group of farmers from western pune district (Maharashtra)

We are interested in cultivating medicinal plantation with a buy back guarantee tie-up. Cirrently we are growing ashwagandha as a sample plot.

So, please send us the details for Consultation for Cultivation of medicinal plants and Buy Back Tie-up Proposal.

On receiving the same, we will take the discussion further.

Please contact

gtramana

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Hi Sir,
I am Ramana from Andhra Pradesh - East Godavari Dist. Amalapuram, I have 3 acrs. of coconut farm, in that farm, I am interested in growing medicine/aromatic plants and buyback arrangement. Please send details
Regards,
G T RAMANA

sidhi

farmers group ava

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
sir we have more than 50 farmers in pondy and guntur can u give me detail abt buy back .

gautamx

hello

dear Madhav,

Please let me know if you'll require coconuts. we are based in goa and can supply the same. please mail if interested.

phvacharya

I have 12 acres of coconut plantation with ample water suply. Interested in medicinal planta buy back support. Please let me know the details. I am in karnataka bordering AP state

hcms

International Conference on Multidisciplinary Approaches to Diabetes Research & Healt

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Good afternoon!!! Have a nice day.

It is our enormous pleasure to invite you to join us for the International Conference on Multidisciplinary Approaches to Diabetes Research & Health (ICMADRH-2010), which will be held in University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India, during November 14-16, 2010.

As you know, Diabetes mellitus is a metabolic disease, which has acquired a significant medical and socio-economic impact, mainly due to its complications. With recent rapid incidence of diabetes, it is predicted that 300 million individuals worldwide will have diabetes by 2025, with a major impact on the population of developing countries like India.

This Conference offers scientists dealing with diabetes the opportunity and challenge to exchange their experiences, new ideas and proposals in regard to the prevention and treatment of diabetes which–kills people every day.

Our aim is:

* To brings Diabetologists (Clinicians from Allopath, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani-medicines, Naturopathy, etc.), Endocrinologists, Dieticians, Pharmacologists, Scientists and Technologists under one Umbrella.
* To examine ways for improvement, exchange the latest information and expertise including significant enhancements in the field of diabetes mellitus pertaining to its etiology and management.

Furthermore to generate understanding and unity around the World against the dreaded disease through this Conference.

The ICMADRH meeting will be held in Jaipur, the city of victory, capital of Rajasthan, famous as "Pink City" the world over is placed in Western part of India and it is known for its cultural heritage and palaces. The city is specialized for precious and semi precious stones, ornaments and jewellery craft works, tie and die and block printing textiles, traditional leather foot wear, carpets, antiques and pseudo antiques and the famous Jaipur quilts, weighing only a few hundred grams. Jaipur in the month of November is generally pleasant during the day but nights are cold. The temperature varies between 10-25°C. You will experience notable and unforgettable days in Jaipur.

There will be a World Diabetes Day celebration event on November 14, where in, we will be having Health Check-up Camp and Public Awareness exhibition.

The conference language is English

We very much look forward to seeing you for an exciting scientific event in the beautiful city of Jaipur.

Please get more information and register yourself here.
International Conference on "Multidisciplinary Approaches to Diabetes Research & Health?

Thanks and regards

Sincerely

Atul Gupta
Director

+91-9887555005

ragav2020

Medical Plants Only

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
I am interested to Cultivate Medical Plant at My Native Town at 20 Ar Agir Land.

Contact me for further deal

Thanks

Raghvendra

Please contact...

sahanagopi

Intrested in ur contract basis business

Hi madhav,

I am intrested in growing medicinal and aromatic plants. Please let me know ur business proposal and also the requiremnet.
I am from karnataka. Please mail me to my email Id