Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samy_123

Sir, I am interested in doing medicinal herb culttivation, I am in trichirapalli. Llet me know your contact number

skrfarm

Herbs cultivation

I am from Sathyamangalam Erode Dist Tamilnadu having 12.5 acres of land. I wish to indulge in contract farming of Herbs in my farm. Kindly send me the details of the crops of herbs sothat I can also involve myself in your network of contract farming.
Thanks
C.Selvaraj

Last edited by a moderator:

maxo

We can arrange funds

Dear Friend,
If you have any interest to start mega projects in the field of medicinal plants which is no less than 250Cr kindly email me.I will be more than happy to help you.You may get funding from our NGO.

Regards
Mano

mani_reddy

Dear Mr. mano,
I have about 35 acres of agri. land (with two borewell and a water pond approx. covering halF acre with water through out the year) in A.P. India. Can you elaborately inform the kind of medicinal plantations + funding agency and finally the buy-back system alongwith pricing system through email at the earliest.
Regards
MANI REDDY

bal125

hi i have five acres of sweet lime farm...how can we communicate and talk!

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

Madhav

Hyderabad.

pomo

sir ,
we are work gujarat and rajasthan for cultivation of pomogranet,harbal and fruit plantation plz send your detail

pateldixit99

I do hv interest in medicinal plantation and buy back agreement. I hv around 10 acre land near Ahmedabad, Gujarat. If interested please contact me

vijaymyagripage

Dear Mr. Madhav,

Plz send me your comprehensive proposal
I'm possessing nearly 3-4 acre agri land in north gujarat. Our climate conditions are quite favourable for psyllium husk and safed musli.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Vijay

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.

Madhav

Hyderabad.

physiovesalius

medicine herbs cultivation under buyback schedule

We have land in Tamil Nadu - near Chennai and are interested in growing medicine/aromatic plants if there is buyback arrangements. Please send project and your contact details.

Regards,
GANESH

gustoworld

Contract cultivation in Madhya Pradesh

We are very much interested in contract cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants in Madhya Pradesh. We have nearly 1500 hecters of irrigatable land ready for contract cultivation.

If we get a genuine buyer, who can offer planting materials, buy back and proper payment terms, we are ready to do contract cultivation in more and more land spread in other states too.

Please contact us with your detailed proposal.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.

purplegrass

If you have ambitious projects then you can contact us

We are interested in contract farming of medicinal and aromatic plants in and around Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. We have nearly 50 acres of land with excellent irrigation facility and excellent transportation connectivity by surface and air mode.

We look for a genuine buyer, who can offer planting materials, buy back agreement and clean payment terms.

Please contact us with your detailed proposal

Thanks

For Purple Grass

rajit7

We r into cultivation of herbs we r based in punjab we can cultivate any plant for u i can be contacted

rawtherspices

Turmeric exporter

SA Rawther Spices (P) Ltd is one of the leading processors and exporters of SPICES and COFFEE in India.

Established in the year 1960, with an experience of over four decades in the realm of quality spices and coffee, we have travelled a long way and gained a strong foothold in the market. Our exclusive range includes ground spices, whole spices, blended spices, seasonings, sesame, dehydrated products and others, that are farm fresh with rich nutritional values.

RAWTHER’s COFFEE, a division of SA Rawther Spices (P) Ltd is solely dedicated to the cultivation and processing of coffee, meeting international requirements of coffee varieties and grades.

askforsudha

We are interested in this

Hi,

I'm from Visakhapatnam
I'm interested in this.
Can you please send your contact details, so that I will contact you

Sudhakara

tsudhakar

Hi Sir,

we are started cultivating Aloe vera plants in my own farm. so i need buyback agreement for aloevera leaves.

T.Sudhakar,
siriwada, peddapuram mandal,

suresh_04

herbal plants

hi
i have about 20 acreas of land with good water with drip irrigation near penaconda anantapur district 60 kms from ananthapure and 150 kms from bangalore.
pl call me on 09449003090 or mail me at farm.suresh@gmail.com
regards

samy_123

Dear sir/madam,

I am a farmer interested in doing, please let me know about the varieties your are dealing, rates you buy back, etc. I am in Thiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu....

If suitable for me, I can proceed.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.