Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation cousunltancy under buyback

Register

Click Here!

mpaditya93

Good day,

We are marketing of following crops..

ASHWAGANDHA,

ALOEVERA,
KAWACH BEEJ
MUSKDANA
GUDBACCHH
KALMEGH
AJWAIN
PATCHOULI
COLEUS
SHATAVARI
TULASI
BASIL AND REDLADY PAPAYA 786,
sandalwood,

AND ALSO WE SUPPLY ABOVE SAID CROPS PLANTING MATERIAL AND ALSO GIVING CULTIVATION GUIDENCE....
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF ANY SUPPORT, MAIL ME OR CALL ME.

Y.S.ZAKIR HUSSAIN
IMAP BUSINESS CONSULTANTS
ADONI (AP)
PH:09885869535
bmh_in2000@yahoo.com
Hi we would like to grow aloevera in 10 acres near Kanpur UP. looking for guidance and buy back agreement. Contact email: mpaditya93@gmail.com

mpaditya93

Grow medicinal and aromatic plants with us.
We will be with you always.
You will get planting materials (seeds and saplings), technical knowledge (regarding cultivation & processing) and buy back guarantee from us.
Please feel free to contact us at 9776211145 or mail us at behuriaagro@yahoo.com

Behuria Agro Farm, 9776211145
Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Hi we would like to grow aloevera in 10 acres near Kanpur UP. looking for guidance and buy back agreement. Contact email: mpaditya93@gmail.com

surekha1962

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are rajasthan udaipur based estd.2002 iso certified company doing herbal medicinal extracts & exports and herble product manufacturing .we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like we provide all type medicinal plants in cheap price . we provide aloevera,stevia,tulsi,safad musli,colius,lemongrass,pamarosa,satavar, sarpgandha,guar gum, mentha,moringa drum stic, sarpgandha,ashwaganda, horticulture plant,tree plant,foresty plant,etc, plants to our reliable customers. we provide best quality plants which is prepare under in medicinal research scientist .
there are many qualities of our company. also needed.We can provide you planting materials.counsaltancy and buy back agreement and supervision Farmers
1- provide delivery plants and seed material at customer home.
2- provide best advisory to farmers relates to cultivation
3- provide marketing for sell crop
4- provide plants in cheap rates

Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

S.K.PVT.LTD.
ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
TRUST ME CERTIFIED COMPANY
UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN CON-09602635727
WEBSITE-www.amritsanjeevani.com
EMAIL-amritstevia@gmail.com
I am interested.my phone no.7887382001.
Land is in maharashtra,having water and drip facility.suitable for any kind of cultivation.
Waiting for visit to finalise the deed.
Thanks.

Bajaba Nandu Aher.

simer709

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are rajasthan udaipur based estd.2002 iso certified company doing herbal medicinal extracts & exports and herble product manufacturing .we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like we provide all type medicinal plants in cheap price . we provide aloevera,stevia,tulsi,safad musli,colius,lemongrass,pamarosa,satavar, sarpgandha,guar gum, mentha,moringa drum stic, sarpgandha,ashwaganda, horticulture plant,tree plant,foresty plant,etc, plants to our reliable customers. we provide best quality plants which is prepare under in medicinal research scientist .
there are many qualities of our company. also needed.We can provide you planting materials.counsaltancy and buy back agreement and supervision Farmers

S.K.PVT.LTD.
Hello sir/madam
We are glad to take a opportunity to do a farming of aloe vera in punjab. So pls contact us as soon as possible .

Your respectfull
Simerpreet singh
sssandhu540@gmail.com

ashokraul

We have medicinal plants like shatavari, rakt chandan, kali halad (Black Turmeric), madhuparni.
Sai Rose Nursery, Pune +919175901755, +918485062717,

hallihanuma

Dear Sir/Madam,

S.K.PVT.LTD.

Hari Om Sir/Mem

Self having 1.5 Acre land attached to road, and small reservoir of our village Manslapur,
I have retired from LnT Co. In 2017,

Would like to grow Moringya and other plants which are required for medicinal purposes, based on location of land and climate and type of land.

Hope you are able to guide me, for the same.
Let's make long relationship.

Vadi Raj Rao
vadirajrao888@gmail.com

Last edited:

moorty

Dear Sir, I am interested in any medicated forming in 1 acre land in Andhrapradesh.
please provide me the details.
regards,
moorthy

garao56

Dear Sirs,

OK all of you are very much interested in cultivation of medicinal plants. Please think of marketing of the products before taking up of cultivation of crops. For export of the medicinal herbs your farm must be a certified organic farm . Try to have tie up with herbal companies for marketing.

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Ex Agricultural Officer and Agricultural Banker
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Vijayawada , AP
9703128495/8074257374
garao56@gmail.com

garao56

Dear Sirs,

OK all of you are very much interested in cultivation of medicinal plants. Please think of marketing of the products before taking up of cultivation of crops. For export of the medicinal herbs your farm must be a certified organic farm . Try to have tie up with herbal companies for marketing.

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Vijayawada , AP
9703128495/8074257374
garao56@gmail.com

garao56

Dear Sirs,

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Vijayawada , AP
9703128495/8074257374
garao56@gmail.com

garao56

Dear Sirs,

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Vijayawada , AP
9703128495/8074257374
garao56@gmail.com

garao56

Dear Sirs,

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Vijayawada , AP
9703128495/8074257374
garao56@gmail.com

garao56

Dear Sirs,

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Vijayawada , AP
9703128495/8074257374
garao56@gmail.com

garao56

Dear Sirs,

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Vijayawada , AP
9703128495/8074257374
garao56@gmail.com

rakeshmanan123

Dear Sir/Madam,

S.K.PVT.LTD.