Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation cousunltancy under buyback

Register

Click Here!

youhanm

Can u also please contact me on my emails at youhanma@yahoo.com
Looking forward to hearing from you
Regards

UOTE="happi, post: 23279, member: 136418"]We can help convert your farm as Medicinal Herbal plantations, with good income flow within few years.
Such farms can have multiple activities and revenue generation streams simultaneously.
These systems are cross complementary and have great sustainability for long term ventures.
We can discuss in details over cell:9869049987 , email: happirehabcenter@gmail.com

Thank you
Hozefa Kagalwala[/QUOTE]

makansinh

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are rajasthan udaipur based estd.2002 iso certified company doing herbal medicinal extracts & exports and herble product manufacturing .we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like we provide all type medicinal plants in cheap price . we provide aloevera,stevia,tulsi,safad musli,colius,lemongrass,pamarosa,satavar, sarpgandha,guar gum, mentha,moringa drum stic, sarpgandha,ashwaganda, horticulture plant,tree plant,foresty plant,etc, plants to our reliable customers. we provide best quality plants which is prepare under in medicinal research scientist .
there are many qualities of our company. also needed.We can provide you planting materials.counsaltancy and buy back agreement and supervision Farmers
1- provide delivery plants and seed material at customer home.
2- provide best advisory to farmers relates to cultivation
3- provide marketing for sell crop
4- provide plants in cheap rates

Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

S.K.PVT.LTD.
ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
TRUST ME CERTIFIED COMPANY
UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN CON-09602635727
WEBSITE-www.amritsanjeevani.com
EMAIL-amritstevia@gmail.com

makansinh

I am a farmer based near Ahmedabad.we have 40 acres land.want to cultivate palmarosa/PRL-CN-5 OR ANY GOOD yielding VARIETY of aromatic grass.Need consultancy.. seed supply..buyback ..please contact:0942741447(WhatsApp also) or email kishanyadu@yahoo.com. Early reply solicited

kareddyrpc

Medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback
The new season started for Medicinal plants and spices cultivation.this listed some herbs are in the list of government subsidy for more details feel free to contact.

The New season is started for Medicinal Herbs cultivation for this year.

Our main focus will be on the Herbs and Spices.

Here is the list:

ALOVERA and .....

* Aswhagandha.
* Sweet Flag.
* Colious.
* Muskdana.
* Basil.
* Senna.
* Stevia.
* Nannari.
* Glori Lilly.
* Phyllanthus Amarus.
* Red Sandal and Sandalwood.
* Aromatic Oil Crops...Etc.

If anybody is having interest, please feel free to contact.

We can also consider Inter Planting for all the Horticultural Crops like
* Mango,
* Mousambi,
* Lemon,
* Palm Oil Plantations,
* Sandalwood plantations,
* Guava,
* Chiko,
* Pomegranate...Etc.

Best Regards,
Madhav P
AMARAVATHI NATURO TECH PVT.LTD
Please call me

neha16483

We have agricultural Land/farm house Near Mandangad(Konkan) District Ratnagiri. Its a state highway main road dam touch property with ready plantation. Electricity available,all the documents are clear. If Interested Please callus @ 7447456674. Email-neha16483@gmail.com

babugouda

Dear
Sir /madam
I am Babugouda patil from Karnataka ... I am studying B pharmacy... I have 20 acres of land .. I want the cultivation of medicinal plants .. I am ready to do farming .. Alovera and stevia ... ... Please contact me ... Help me out ... And the water facility is good and also the atmosphere is good for cultivation.. Or medicinal plants .. At my land ... ... Because I want try newer one .. I want do the cultivation of all types medical plants ... Plze do contact me
Mobile. Number -7829660194
E mail-patilbabs8@gmail.com

vijay025

Hi,
Am from Warangal. Do you have all facilities in ur land, wher is the location
Give me ur mail I'd,
Hi rajini

My name is vijaykumar I have 12 acres with all facipities in warangal region. And I am interested for herbal corp.please let me know your free to discus on this. My number 9912985556. I am looking forward to work with you.

rajivv

Kya aap lees
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are rajasthan udaipur based estd.2002 iso certified company doing herbal medicinal extracts & exports and herble product manufacturing .we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like we provide all type medicinal plants in cheap price . we provide aloevera,stevia,tulsi,safad musli,colius,lemongrass,pamarosa,satavar, sarpgandha,guar gum, mentha,moringa drum stic, sarpgandha,ashwaganda, horticulture plant,tree plant,foresty plant,etc, plants to our reliable customers. we provide best quality plants which is prepare under in medicinal research scientist .
there are many qualities of our company. also needed.We can provide you planting materials.counsaltancy and buy back agreement and supervision Farmers
1- provide delivery plants and seed material at customer home.
2- provide best advisory to farmers relates to cultivation
3- provide marketing for sell crop
4- provide plants in cheap rates

Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

S.K.PVT.LTD.
ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
TRUST ME CERTIFIED COMPANY
UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN CON-09602635727
WEBSITE-www.amritsanjeevani.com
EMAIL-amritstevia@gmail.com
[/QUOTkya aap log ko land ke real woner se milna jaruri hai, agr me kisi se land lees pe leta hu to kya aap log mujhey support karoge

greenlandfns

Dear Sir, I m from Ratnagiri Maharashtra & I m very much interested . Pls give give me details on my mail id : ddeshpande18@gmail.com or my cell no is 09527003272 .

There are so many farmers nere by me & we can together give good amount of products to justify logistics also. Hope to get your reply . DEEPAK DESHPANDE
We provide complete consultancy services (Concept to Completion Consultancy Services-C2CS) for farm projects (Integrated Green Farm Projects-IGFP) with High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System (HVC-MCOS) including high value herbs, fruits, vegetables, spices, pulses etc and other farm based activities and value adding enterprises etc.
Mails with details sent to you.
Please see our post at: http://www.agricultureinformation.c...ew-listing-details2/594631018822954ba10a3d17/
See also further details at: www.sdmcnetwork.blogspot.in
Please mail us for further details: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

Respected sir,
My name is Viswa
from Anantapur (515766)
you explained very nicely about herbal crop related details. I am intrested to doing a work with you
I am living in andrapradesh near to Bangalore(Dist-anantapuram), and as per my knowledge its climate is suitable for aloe vera cultivation. I am having 20acres of land and water facility.
I am waiting for ur reply.
Mob number-09494712823
Communication Address
P.viswachaitanya
S/of p.neelakantappa
Cherlopalli village
Anantapur district
Andrapradesh