Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation cousunltancy under buyback

Register

Click Here!

dharm80

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are rajasthan udaipur based estd.2002 iso certified company doing herbal medicinal extracts & exports and herble product manufacturing .we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like we provide all type medicinal plants in cheap price . we provide aloevera,stevia,tulsi,safad musli,colius,lemongrass,pamarosa,satavar, sarpgandha,guar gum, mentha,moringa drum stic, sarpgandha,ashwaganda, horticulture plant,tree plant,foresty plant,etc, plants to our reliable customers. we provide best quality plants which is prepare under in medicinal research scientist .
there are many qualities of our company. also needed.We can provide you planting materials.counsaltancy and buy back agreement and supervision Farmers
1- provide delivery plants and seed material at customer home.
2- provide best advisory to farmers relates to cultivation
3- provide marketing for sell crop
4- provide plants in cheap rates

Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

S.K.PVT.LTD.
ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
TRUST ME CERTIFIED COMPANY
UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN CON-09602635727
WEBSITE-www.amritsanjeevani.com
EMAIL-amritstevia@gmail.com

Respected sir,
My name is Dharmveer Yadav
i am from Behror Alwar Rajasthan 301020. I am interested to do work with you
if climate is suitable for aloe vera cultivation in my area. I have 13 acres of land and water facility. initially i want to cultivation in 4 to 5 acres for it. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks..

priyankarathod

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are rajasthan udaipur based estd.2002 iso certified company doing herbal medicinal extracts & exports and herble product manufacturing .we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like we provide all type medicinal plants in cheap price . we provide aloevera,stevia,tulsi,safad musli,colius,lemongrass,pamarosa,satavar, sarpgandha,guar gum, mentha,moringa drum stic, sarpgandha,ashwaganda, horticulture plant,tree plant,foresty plant,etc, plants to our reliable customers. we provide best quality plants which is prepare under in medicinal research scientist .
there are many qualities of our company. also needed.We can provide you planting materials.counsaltancy and buy back agreement and supervision Farmers

S.K.PVT.LTD.

greenlandfns

We are interested to cultivate medicine plant with any required.
Please contact 9663880689
Introduction to IGFP-SFDMS-HVC-MCOS offered by us:
We offer Concept to Completion (C2C) consultancy services for all kind of farming and farm related Agri business projects all over India and abroad.
Earn highest income from your own/lease land, anywhere in India or around the world through Integrated Green Farm Projects (IGFP) based on Sustainable Farm Development & Management System (SFDMS) including High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System (HVC-MCOS) and additional farm based enterprises simultaneously with lowest investment. Abundant supply of water is a must normally for HVC-MCOS but for dry/arid zones and cold zones (high altitude zones) there are suitable crops and systems.
We provide Concept to Completion (C2C) consultancy services for IGFP-SFDMS-HVC-MCOS of high value herbs, spices including exotic spices, vegetables including exotic and imported vegetables, fruits including exotic and imported fruits, cereals, pulses, flowers, orchids, anthurium, cash crops and wild/forest trees etc, and add-on farm based enterprises .
Please send an inquiry mail with details of your project land and your contact details (mail ID, mobile no and address) to: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Respected sir,
if climate is suitable for aloe vera cultivation in my area. I have 13 acres of land and water facility. initially i want to cultivation in 4 to 5 acres for it. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks..

We offer Concept to Completion (C2C) consultancy services for all kind of farming and farm related Agri business projects all over India and abroad.
Earn highest income from your own/lease land, anywhere in India or around the world through Integrated Green Farm Projects (IGFP) based on Sustainable Farm Development & Management System (SFDMS) including High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System (HVC-MCOS) and additional farm based enterprises simultaneously with lowest investment. Abundant supply of water is a must normally for HVC-MCOS but for dry/arid zones and cold zones (high altitude zones) there are suitable crops and systems.
We provide Concept to Completion (C2C) consultancy services for IGFP-SFDMS-HVC-MCOS of high value herbs, spices including exotic spices, vegetables including exotic and imported vegetables, fruits including exotic and imported fruits, cereals, pulses, flowers, orchids, anthurium, cash crops and wild/forest trees etc, and add-on farm based enterprises .
Please send an inquiry mail with details of your project land and your contact details (mail ID, mobile no and address) to: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Respected sir,

greenlandfns

Good day,

We are marketing of following crops..

ASHWAGANDHA,

ALOEVERA,
KAWACH BEEJ
MUSKDANA
GUDBACCHH
KALMEGH
AJWAIN
PATCHOULI
COLEUS
SHATAVARI
TULASI
BASIL AND REDLADY PAPAYA 786,
sandalwood,

AND ALSO WE SUPPLY ABOVE SAID CROPS PLANTING MATERIAL AND ALSO GIVING CULTIVATION GUIDENCE....
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF ANY SUPPORT, MAIL ME OR CALL ME.

Y.S.ZAKIR HUSSAIN
IMAP BUSINESS CONSULTANTS
ADONI (AP)
PH:09885869535
bmh_in2000@yahoo.com

greenlandfns

Dear Sir

I am based in bihar i am intrested in your proposal so kindly send me the details

Regards

Shashank

shubhamcharde

QUOTE="aloeveraskpvt, post: 980, member: 84619"]Dear Sir/Madam,

S.K.PVT.LTD.
[/QUOTE]
Dear sir,
I am shubham charde from bhandara-district Maharashtra .i am willing to plant some medicine plant like tulsi or alovera. I have 6 acer of land with sufficient water supply . sir i am intrested .
Please contact 7743988118

Last edited by a moderator:

shreedatta

Dear Sir/Madam,

S.K.PVT.LTD.
Dear Sir, I m from Ratnagiri Maharashtra & I m very much interested . Pls give give me details on my mail id : ddeshpande18@gmail.com or my cell no is 09527003272 .

There are so many farmers nere by me & we can together give good amount of products to justify logistics also. Hope to get your reply . DEEPAK DESHPANDE

I am interested.

I have 12 acre farm near Bangalore and 100 acre farm at Kushalnagar 230km from Bangalore

Will to consider long term collaboration subject to suitable terms and conditions

Regards

Dhyan
Dear Mr. Dhyan,
I am also from Bangalore, I have some Natural farming using ZBNF methods which can fetch us some good revenue without using chemicals. If you are intersted to give your land on Lease or to be a part of us, you can always count on us. You can get in touch with me on 9845336100/rajeshkpb4u@gmail.com or you can share me your phone & email ID.

Anticipating your early favorable reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh K P

Is it possible for you to help design a complete project with serious emphasis on "getting Farm Funded". Generally, Agriculturist have land bank and limited or no capital and access to the markets. if you can guide and design something on these lines, then i am sure there are multiple takers for it and first one being me. thank you.

happi

Is it possible for you to help design a complete project with serious emphasis on "getting Farm Funded". Generally, Agriculturist have land bank and limited or no capital and access to the markets. if you can guide and design something on these lines, then i am sure there are multiple takers for it and first one being me. thank you.

We already have a good plan to help agriculturist from land to revenue generation.
But we need little investment and lot of commitment.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE COMING to discuss and finalize.
Cell:9869049987.
Email: happirehabcenter@gmail.com

Thank you,

Hozefa Kagalwala.

happi

Hello
I am from Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh, I am in to Natural/Organic farming having 100 acres of land. I am interested in Medicinal/Herbal crops cultivation on buy back agreement, please provide details to take this forward

Regards,
Anil Kumar N
nellore.anil@gmail.com

We can help convert your farm as Medicinal Herbal plantations, with good income flow within few years.
Such farms can have multiple activities and revenue generation streams simultaneously.
These systems are cross complementary and have great sustainability for long term ventures.
We can discuss in details over cell:9869049987 , email: happirehabcenter@gmail.com

Thank you
Hozefa Kagalwala

happi

We can work out the details for your agri project.
PLEASE send me details of location and climate, type of soil.
We can speak tomorrow morning by 9pm.
You may contact us on cell phone number:9869049987