Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted complete information and training of stevia farming

Register

Click Here!

praveen7777

Hello sir,
I m praveen patel from jabalpur(m. p) i want a conplete information nd training of stevia farming nd also know the names of the companies who purchase stevia....

aloeveraskpvt

Hello sir,
I m praveen patel from jabalpur(m. p) i want a conplete information nd training of stevia farming nd also know the names of the companies who purchase stevia....
Dear Sir / Mam,

We (SSP GROUP OF COMPANIES) are leading supplier in this field we supply Agriculture Products, Medicinal Herbs (Plants) and Horticulture Plants under buy back production policy. Services that we provide are Agriculture Consultancy, Online Consultancy, Contact Farming and Organic Farming. Kindly get in touch with us through the email or phone no. given below to discuss this further.

You can get more info about our company by visiting our website www.sspgroup.co.in

With Warm Regards

Divyesh Jain

SSP GROUP OF COMPANIES

Mob : +91-8279128863

Email : sspgroup@gmail.com

hcms

Hello sir,
Dear,

Please note HCMS is organizing Medicinal Plant’s Cultivation Training Program at Pink City First week (4th August to 5th August) 2018You can have complete guide to growing, harvesting, and marketing stevia leaves and aloevera leaves. Valuable information is compiled from growers, research trials, and the author’s own experience. Includes stevia leaf buyers, sellers, and other resources. Practical Training provided by the Technical experts having experienced of 12-15 years. Attendee could be individuals, Co-operates and rural farmers. Session includes market strategic, availability, future of medicinal plant, trading and export opportunities various knowledgeable information available for entrepreneur.

OBJECTIVES OF TRAINING PROGRAM:-

1. The complete information about commercial cultivation of Stevia plants and Aloe Vera cultivation.
2. Before starting cultivation what parameters has to be taken?
3. Include field level primary processing /value addition activities.
4. Converting your business into small scale industries ?
5. On what parameters/standard Medicinal cultivation done?
6. Marketing aspects & services?
7. Profit percentage from single buyer and how much it is effective?
8. Guarantee of Buy back guarantor?
9. How can you choose any medicinal plants according to your place climate, Land soil and water availability?
10. Climatically conditions, environmental improvement and soil improvement.
11. Employment to unemployed people?
12. Promotions of Herbal plants according to Government Schemes?
13. Cultivation of Medicinal plants with minimum water level?
14. Safety about climatic diseases in Medicinal Herbs?
15. Formalities for Organic Certification?

VISIT INCLUDES DURING TRAINING SESSION

1. Vermicompost processing unit.
2. Stevia Farm Visit
3. Aloe-Vera farm visit and technical knowledge about sowing, harvesting, marketing and export.

TRAINING DETAIL:-

Training Duration:- 2 days

Breakfast: 9.00 am to 10.00 am

Training Time:- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

Training Place:- Jaipur

Lunch & breakfast included.

Please find the attached registration Form, fill the registration Form, scan it and send it back.

Please note Registration fee for training session is 6000 per person.

You can submit the fee by DD or online.

Lunch & breakfast included.

Please find the attached registration Form, fill the registration Form, scan it and send it back.

CONTACT FOR REGISTRATION- 8560000128