Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Coffee Manufacturers

Register

Click Here!

aegismc

we are looking for coffee manufacturers who can give regular supply in packed format as per the market requirement, if you want to start coffee business we are much interested to market them for you as we are already in the tea business and have representation in more than five states in India.

We can be your marketing partner of the company if the deal is good or as a marketing consultant with commission paid either of the choice as per your request.

Dont hesitate to contact us for any questions

Coffee Grower

Hi ,
This is Senthil, Im one of the coffee grower and dealer located in dindigul, we have our coffee estate in sirumalai, So We can able to supply suffcient amount of coffee beans regularly.

let me know the further information on the same.

send your personal mail id

Thanks & regards,
Senthil

Last edited by a moderator:

We are coffee grower

Hi

We are a coffee grower and we have estate in kodaikanal we can give you the quantity you are looking. plz send me the details we can discuss and start working on the process.

Please contact..

chellappan

Contact us.....

We are Coffee growers....hav got coffee plantations at Valparai....May i know the quantity u r in need of??....
Contact Sree Shanmugam Estates at ......

sampadafarms

Coffee

we are looking for coffee manufacturers who can give regular supply in packed format as per the market requirement, if you want to start coffee business we are much interested to market them for you as we are already in the tea business and have representation in more than five states in India.

We can be your marketing partner of the company if the deal is good or as a marketing consultant with commission paid either of the choice as per your request.

Dont hesitate to contact us for any questions
Dear Sir,

It seems that you are insearch of coffee packed in 1Kg, 1/2Kg to market in retail counters. You can contact Mr. Jagdeesh Gupta, who is manufacturer of Chicory (a coffee mixer), who is supplying chicory to all coffee majors. He may give you a good supplier name. He is having full informatin about the coffee manfuctures across the countyr. U can refer my name.

His mobile No. 09866012941

Regards
Sampada Raghu Ram