Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted agriculture land in gujarat - maharashtra border area

Register

Click Here!

hiteshasher

I am based in Mumbai and own farming status with a land in gujarat (jamnagar district). I am interested in buying agriculture land in gujarat - maharashtra border (preferably valsad umergaon area), about 0-4 acres for organic farming for fruits and vegatables.

Interested parties please post land details (rate per acre, present land status, etc.), and your contact details. Farming land with caretaker is preferred.

ganapati

I am based in Mumbai and own farming status with a land in gujarat (jamnagar district). I am interested in buying agriculture land in gujarat - maharashtra border (preferably valsad umergaon area), about 0-4 acres for organic farming for fruits and vegatables.

Interested parties please post land details (rate per acre, present land status, etc.), and your contact details. Farming land with caretaker is preferred.
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 6 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

Maheah Raut

Dear Mr. Asher,
I m Mahesh Raut , M.Sc.(Agril.), Agro-Horticultural Consultant, based in Mumbai and native of Dahanu. Pl send ur contact details. The cost of the land in Dahanu area is 8 to 10 Lacs per Acre. . I m also in field of Landscape/ Farm Development & Maintenance & Dealer for NETAFIM Drip Irrigation System.
With Regards,
MAHESH RAUT

Last edited by a moderator:

hiteshasher

Dear Mr. Raut,

I sent a message with my contact details to you 4 days back, but maybe you did not get and hence replying on post. You can contact me , and I will send my mobile number. Alternately, you can search my name on Google. Our office is in Goregaon.

Regards,
Hitesh Asher

tejasd

low rate agricultureland in gujrat

i have agriculturer land

65-70k.m. from rajkot,

rajkot to bhavnagar road, via sardhar,aatkot,

70bigha/60000,

Neighborhood: daati,babra