Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Wanted : Agri land near PUNE

Register

Click Here!

jayendramundada

I am planning to build a greenhouse near pune. So, I need 2+ acre agriculture land to the west side of pune i.e. near paud, mulshi, lavasa etc. People with knowledge about the land around these areas, please reply.

ganapati

Agriculture land in Kokan

I am planning to build a greenhouse near pune. So, I need 2+ acre agriculture land to the west side of pune i.e. near paud, mulshi, lavasa etc. People with knowledge about the land around these areas, please reply.
Agricultural land ranging from 2 to 22 acres in the range of Rs.2-16 Lakh/acre is available within a radius of 5 kms.of my following property: - (contour map is available on request on Email).
Presently 22 acres Agricultural land at the rate of Rs. 2 lakh/acre (at village Dauoli,Taluka Dapoli Dist.Ratnagiri) and 2 acres sea facing agicultural land at the rate of Rs. 16 lakh/acre at village Murdi Taluka Dapoli Dist.Ratnagiri) is readily available.
MY PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land measuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM, Link: <https://maps.google.co.in/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Anjarle,+Ratnagiri,+Maharashtra&ll=17.8551,73.156047&spn=0.001476,0.001725&t=h&z=19&vpsrc=6>) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli,Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra State. (Pin code – 415712). Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad (A taluka place), on Mandangad-Anjarle Road (State Highway No.103) and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 10 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong).Pl refer to this link for further details on Rudraksha cultivation:- From Hawaii to India a journey which took 7 years! - Home)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a pucca well constructed in RCC measuring 15 feet in diameter and 45 feet depth, kuccha approach road measuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth, 67 KV M.E.S.B. power station in the adjascent farm) & a pucca house mesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at the height of 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer (Nearest sea shore is at Anjarle, Murud, Karde & Harnai at about 8 km.).
Prof. Dr. Dileep Wani
M.D.
Mamata, 26/72, Sahawas Society, Karvenagar
Pune-411052
Maharashtra
India
Mobile No. +91 9823230466
Email – medicarelabs@gmail.com

greenmah

I have around 5 acres next lavasa, around 25 lakhs an acre

Dilip Deshmukh

Agri land near PPune.

Dear Sir,

Please contact me at'growtech-pune@hotmail.com or tlak to me on cell phone 9822252989

Regards,

Dilip Deshmukh