Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted 30 acres of agricultural land

Register

Click Here!

kct1970

Wanted 30 acres of agricultural land having water resources & suitable for organic fruits & vegetable farming in any of the districts mentioned below (Expected price INR 50K per acre) Dharmapuri, Erode, Salem, Pollachi, Coimbatore, Kolar, Tumkur, Hassan,Mysore & Mandya. Please contact me on with full details. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

vnpalanisamy124

Hi senthika,

U not able to buy land with in 50000, Now a days land price are increased more than 8 Lakh per acre,, Ur price is behind of 10 years back..

if u need contact me..

anil1956

20 acres land with water in gadag district karnataka annual lease Rs 10000/- per acre lease period 10 to 15 years.

anil1956@hotmail.com

Wanted 30 acres of agricultural land having water resources & suitable for organic fruits & vegetable farming in any of the districts mentioned below (Expected price INR 50K per acre) Dharmapuri, Erode, Salem, Pollachi, Coimbatore, Kolar, Tumkur, Hassan,Mysore & Mandya. Please contact me on kurienc@hotmail.com with full details. Thank you

swatheni

Agri land

I have 50 acres of Agri land near Villupuram(Tamil Nadu). It is suitable for all crops, its red based soil, but its cost Rs.1,35,000.00 If you interested just call me please...

almohamed

I am Mohamed
Egypt
I can provide all the services of investment in Sudan.
There is an agricultural land for sale in the most fertile region in the world (Sudan)
On the edge of the Blue Nile River
3 irrigation systems (the river Nile about 30 meters - rain - groundwater)
Area: 3000 acres
Flat and ready for planting
2000 acres contain a wealth in timber (forest)
Price: $ 4000 per acre
Price accepts the debate
Order 2.5% of the land price in order to complete the deal
Send Message to

Thanks

ibbu2009_786

land Available near Mysore

Dear Sir

There are 3 Places where the land is available
1. Near Mandya - 1acre to 5acre in the range of 3.5 lac to 8.5 lac per acre, good water(Kavery water) source and road approch. This land is nearly 60Kms from Mysore.
2. Near Kollegala - 1.5 acre to 4 acre in the range of 1.5 lac to 2.5 lac per acre,good water source and road approch. This land is nearly 50 Kms from Mysore.
3. Near Kollegala - 2 acre to 500 acre in the range of 90,000 to 1.2 lac per acre, good water source and road approch near to the Dam. This land is nearly 55 Kms from Mysore.

Hope you got the things,

Regards,
Ibrahim.
Please contact....