Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Want advise on dragon fruit/ aloevera or any organic farming

Register

Click Here!

vallisurya

Sir
I wish to start organic farming for long term on my land situated in Koyyalgudem village in west Godavari.

i never did farming, however wish to start and to make my profession.

need suggestions and advise, sort of a feasibility report, along with marketing.

regards
surya prrakash
whatsapp - +968-98081101

hcms

Dear,

Please note HCMS is organizing Stevia & Aloevera Medicinal Plant’s Cultivation Training Program at Pink City Second week (14th April to 15th April) 2018.You can have complete guide to growing, harvesting, and marketing stevia leaves and aloevera leaves. Valuable information is compiled from growers, research trials, and the author’s own experience. Includes stevia leaf buyers, sellers, and other resources. Practical Training provided by the Technical experts having experienced of 12-15 years. Attendee could be individuals, Co-operates and rural farmers. Session includes market strategic, availability, future of medicinal plant, trading and export opportunities various knowledgeable information available for entrepreneur.

OBJECTIVES OF TRAINING PROGRAM:-

1. The complete information about commercial cultivation of Stevia plants and Aloe Vera cultivation.
2. Before starting cultivation what parameters has to be taken?
3. Include field level primary processing /value addition activities.
4. Converting your business into small scale industries ?
5. On what parameters/standard Medicinal cultivation done?
6. Marketing aspects & services?
7. Profit percentage from single buyer and how much it is effective?
8. Guarantee of Buy back guarantor?
9. How can you choose any medicinal plants according to your place climate, Land soil and water availability?
10. Climatically conditions, environmental improvement and soil improvement.
11. Employment to unemployed people?
12. Promotions of Herbal plants according to Government Schemes?
13. Cultivation of Medicinal plants with minimum water level?
14. Safety about climatic diseases in Medicinal Herbs?
15. Formalities for Organic Certification?

VISIT INCLUDES DURING TRAINING SESSION

1. Vermicompost processing unit.
2. Stevia Farm Visit
3. Aloe-Vera farm visit and technical knowledge about sowing, harvesting, marketing and export.

TRAINING DETAIL:-

Training Duration:- 2 days

Breakfast: 9.00 am to 10.00 am

Training Time:- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

Training Place:- Jaipur

Lunch & breakfast included.

Please find the attached registration Form, fill the registration Form, scan it and send it back.

Please note Registration fee for training session is 6000 per person.

You can submit the fee by DD or online.

Lunch & breakfast included.

Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society

ISO 9001:2000 Certified

Address:J-890,Phase3,Sitapura Industrial Area,Jaipur-302022

info@hcms.org.in

greenlandfns

Sir
I wish to start organic farming for long term on my land situated in Koyyalgudem village in west Godavari.

i never did farming, however wish to start and to make my profession.

need suggestions and advise, sort of a feasibility report, along with marketing.

regards
surya prrakash
whatsapp - +968-98081101
We provide complete consultancy service for high value multi crop organic farming, including Dragon Fruit, Aloe Vera etc and all kind of farming enterprises. Please see our posts and responses to queries in this site. For further details, please mail us with your land details, location details, contact details, investment capacities etc to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

garao56

Dear Sri Surya Prakash garu,

Organic farming is an ecological production system that promotes and enhances biodiversity, biological cycles and soil biological activity. It is based on minimal use of off-farm inputs and relies on farm management practices that restore, maintain and enhance
ecological harmony. In this farming system there is dynamic interaction between soil, plant, human beings, animals, eco-system and environment.

You are required to convert your existing farm into organic farm and if you are really to willing to go in for organic Farming you should further understand the broad areas covering these concepts.

Yoy will be able to convert your existing farm into organic farm by adopting/using the following :

1. Mixed farming i.e, taking up dairy activity especially with cows.
2. Use of Manures such as Farm Yard Manure (Cow Dung)
3.Green leaf manures ( Ploughing insitu with Daincha (Jeelugu) , Janumu, Green gram etc
4.Use of Vermi Compost. ( Set up a bio-gas plant to produce slurry and vermi-compost)
5.Bio Fertilizers
6.Crop Rotation
7.Biological Management - in controlling pests and diseases.
8.Growing neem and Custard apple trees on the borders of your farm ( Pest repellents)

Thus you are going avoid off-farm inputs (such as chemical fertilizers and pestices, fungicides, herbicides etc) . For complete conversion of your land into organic farm will take minimum 3 years and later organic certification can be obtained and by that time your land will produce economic yields as you are getting now by using inorganic fertilizers and chemicals.

Please contact us for further guidance.

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)

Last edited by a moderator:

K

kellydawg

Sir

I never did farming, however wish to start and to make my profession.

Need suggestions and advise, sort of a feasibility report, along with marketing.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator: