Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

turmeric cultivation

Register

Click Here!

kuluramesh

i want to do turmeric cultivation in 10 acres of land with minimum farm labour intervention tnru hitech cultivation.pl inform the methods and costs

suresh_04

regarding turmeric farming

hi ramesh
its nice to know that you want to get into turmeric farming, we are one of the largest farmers of turmeric cultivation in south india near bangalore my farm in 120 kms from bangalore, we have adoped the latest technics in farming.
i would first of reqest you to visit my farm if you can and see for yourself what latest tecnics we have adoped for turmeric farming , we have used raised bed techinc with fuly drip irrigated and all fertilizers and fetication is done through drip regularly at give intervals we have achieved a very good yield, you can get a first hand information, we are regularly supplying turmeric seeds to many farmers and associations in punjab and other states in india. feel free to call me or mail me on my personal id
regards

yadwinder_07

re suresh

hello ramesh ji ..

suresh provide good quality of seed inproper quantity, ... but i culd not belive how it become rotten in five days and its weight become 10% less + fungus occurs , shrinked and dry fingers in 3 bags, and much more in its bags besides turmeric seed,like soil, about 1.5 kg per bag etc, ..
for their assistance, i yet not recived any mail or information fron suresh .. as he promissed before deal.. if you want to buy seed.. you may .. thanks