Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Tuberosa planting material available

Register

Click Here!

I have bulk quantity of tuberosa (rajanigandha) planting material in resonable rate.any body can contact for full details of plantation and extraction unit of tuberosa.call for ful detail.
Please contact...................
Shantanu

Last edited by a moderator:

mumtaz

Pl.let me know me know your cont. Nos./e.mail id to know about the type of bulbs.i.e.single or duble flowers,cost, transportation, mode of payment etc.please contact at bombay.

vertage

Dear sir please send me detailed information. Please contact............

smcipl

Tuberosa

Pl intimate which quality you have. cost of bulb. In which season it will grow. Can we grow in Rajasthan.

N.K.Jain

tubercrops

Pl.let me know me know your cont. Nos./e.mail id to know about the type of bulbs.i.e.single or duble flowers,cost, transportation, mode of payment etc.please contact at bombay.
Please contact..............

double flower, cost 2/- perbulb, transportation as u like by lorry transport or by train charges extra .payment at the time of booking 50% ,at the time of delevery rest 50%, if u want any type of consultancy, we can provide,(It is chargeble).
pl send how much quantity u want cultivate.

SUGGESTION:- RAINY SEASON ALREADY START SO IF U WANT TO CULTIVATE, PL DECIDE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE,

THANKS
SHANTANU

tuberosa

Pl intimate which quality you have. cost of bulb. In which season it will grow. Can we grow in Rajasthan.

N.K.Jain
Sir, its called POLIANTHES TUBEROSA, COST OF BULBS IS 2/- EACH, RAINY SEASON IS THE BEST SEASON , if u have waterfacility easily we can plant any time, u can grow easily at rajasthan, its a type of ROSE, i think u know about AJMER , there easily planted ROSe flower and the result is so good.
CALL ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS,
THANKS
SHANTANU

subodh

Wanted farmers for cultivation of herbs

Sir,

I have 3 acres of land in Dehradun, Uttarakhand and interested in herbal cultivation. If it suits you let me know.
Thanks

Subodh Kumar

Please contact............

prantosh

To
Mr. Subodh,
Sir, I am interested herb(Stevia) cultivation in your 3 acre land at Dehradun. But herb sapling price Rs. 2/- each you will be pay. In 3 acre require 60,000 pcs. stevia and cost of sapling Rs. 1.20 lac. If you agree inform in my Private Message.
Thanks.
Prantosh

mumtaz

Tuberose bulbs.

Sir, its called POLIANTHES TUBEROSA, COST OF BULBS IS 2/- EACH, RAINY SEASON IS THE BEST SEASON , if u have waterfacility easily we can plant any time, u can grow easily at rajasthan, its a type of ROSE, i think u know about AJMER , there easily planted ROSe flower and the result is so good.
CALL ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS,
THANKS
SHANTANU
Mr.Shantanu,
Please let us know complete information and don’t waste our time.
1) Type of verities you have i.e. single or double.
2) Quantities available.
3) Size of the bulbs.
4) Terms of business.
5) How much time do you require to supply the bulbs.
6) Please let me know your postal address, telephone nos., Email ID.
7) please send the sample bulbs through courier to the following address immediately to enable us to place order.
M.M.AHMED
HORTICULTURE CONSULTANT
Please contact........