Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Tissue cultured Pomegranate Bhagwa / Sindhuri / Ganesh - Adv Booking for Feb/Mar2015

Register

Click Here!

rarematerial

Dear Co-Nurseries, Horticulturists or Plant distributors or direct farmers, We are going to supply "Tissue cultured Pomegranate" from Feb/March 2015 onwards up to 500000 plants per month capacity. For which advanced bookings are opened with MOU along with PDCs for confirmation of order quantities and pricing. Who are interested, feel free to contact for further procedure by inbox message.
Pomegranate Variety: Bhagwa / Sindhuri / Ganesh.

jhorar

i am a farmer from haryana . i want 2000 plants of bhagwa pomegranate . so send me pm or contact me on 9050162120 with full detail about bhagwa

josephy50

Dear Co-Nurseries, Horticulturists or Plant distributors or direct farmers, We are going to supply "Tissue cultured Pomegranate" from Feb/March 2015 onwards up to 500000 plants per month capacity. For which advanced bookings are opened with MOU along with PDCs for confirmation of order quantities and pricing. Who are interested, feel free to contact for further procedure by inbox message.
Pomegranate Variety: Bhagwa / Sindhuri / Ganesh.
Sir, i need 500 plants needed, which should be delivered to Nagercoil. Please qive the offering rate.

josephy50@yahoo.co.in