Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Teak plantaion intercroping Advice needed

Register

Click Here!

gowda

Nepali Yellow Satawar as intercrop in Banana

Dear experts

Please answer my following Query

Can we grow Nepali Yellow Satawar as intercrop in Stand alone crop of Banana planted month ago with spacing of 6X6 ?
Price: Rs 3,500/KG is it good deal ?
Do we have good market for Yellow Satwar in Karnataka ?

With reagards

Gowda

shanmuga06

Teak plantations

dear Bharat,

you have enquired about teak plantation in your land.And also you have stated that where can purchse teak seedlings.Here i want to share my ideas about selection teak saplings.Two type of plants availiable in teak.one is seddlings another one Tissue culture teak saplings.My sincere suggestion kindly go tissue culture Teak saplings.Its gives you assued income as Rs 10000/-per tree after completion of 10 th years onwards.

For more details please contact us:

A Sivakumar
priya nursery garden,
karaikudi-630001.
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

pioneeragri

Yellow Satwar!

Dear Mr Gowda

Hope you must be fine. We have already suggested you to intercrop with Nepali Yellow Satawar (Asparagus racemosus). This may be perfect intercrop as per your expectations and available crop canopy contditions. This can be successfully grown in open and under shade conditions. Risk from disease, insects, pests, animals and human being is almost none. Irrgation and labour requirements are also very less. Net return per crop per acre is very high. Market demand is also very high in present scenario.

Sarpgandha is equally good crop and even more profitable as compared to Satawar. However, having some constraints like poor germination of seeds, costly saplings, unorganized market having less potential as compared to Satawar.

For cultivation, we offer free online consultancy during entire crop duration alongwith 100% buy back guarantee. On showing your interest, we can send you detailed crop economics and cultivation details, buy back sample proforma etc. to your private mail address, if provided.

Your private mail box on this forum is full. Please give some space to incoming mails.

We look forward for a mutually workable relationship with you. Also advise us what sort of further feedback you seek from us on this issue. Till then.......Have a nice time ahead............

Thanks and best regards
Ubaid Khan

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

Teak plantations

Dear Mr.Bharat,

You have enquired about buying of teak seeds for plantations.Here i wish to say something about teak cultivation and selection of seedlings/saplings.Kindly you opt for tissur culture teak saplings.its very fast growth .the growth rate of the teak sapling is 10'to 12' per year.The maximum cultivation period is minimum 10 years.An account of this you will get assured income on completion of 10 th year is Rs 10000/-per tree.This will not happened in seedlngs /stumps plantations.

For more details please contact us:

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
KARAIKUDI-630001,
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in
Home

aromedindia

Market for satawari and sarpgandha

dear Gowda
Market may not be problem. satawri is very important item in terms of therapeutic value as well as volume utilize in traditional medic system of medicine. It is constituent of more than 140 formulations. Sarpgandha supplies are very restricted due to dwindling forest resources and ban on its harvesting from forest. In banana satawari may not fit well because of several reasons which are beyond the scope of this post.
aromedindia@gamil.com

gowda

Hi

As of now i will wait for intercropping in teak plantation for year till they establish. We are planning for G9 Banana plantation with 6X6 spacing in Late Aug. If you have any suggestion on short term crop as intercrop with Banana Please let me know. I am also considering Watermelon(Florida Jubilee or Crimson sweet Varity) as one of choice.

Thnx

Gowda

rengas005

Looking for Teak advice

Hi,
I am looking for any info related to Teak. Mainly
1) what (min) area is advisable to start with for plantation
2) How many years I have to wait for the yield.
3) I learn tissue culture is better than seedings. Can anyone explain what is Tissue culture.
4) Any success stories in south TamilNadu.

Any info is highly appreciated.

thanks,
Renga

gowda

Hi

I am not very experienced in this area, We have started teak plantation 2 years ago.

Please find the answer below

1) what (min) area is advisable to start with for plantation

This is based on few constraints like Water source, Finance and Labor
2) How many years I have to wait for the yield.

Normally 20 to 25 Years, Some Nurseries Claim 10 years for TC Plants but never confirmed by any Farmers.
3) I learn tissue culture is better than seedlings. Can anyone explain what is Tissue culture.

Not sure

4) Any success stories in south TamilNadu.

I don't know in Tamil Nadu but i have visited couple in Central America.

gowda

Hi

Is it ok to grow Pineapple in Areca or Banana plantation.

What is the best season to plant pineapple suckers

Where can i get good quality suckers near Mysore.

My farm has elevation of 680-690 meter. PH is around 6.

I need suggestion from experienced Farmer or Experts.

Marketing persons please excuse

Thnx

Gowda

Last edited:

shanmuga06

Teak plantations

Dear Mr.Bharat,

You have asked about teak plantations.Very good option rendered by you.You asked about that 'where i can get seeds and seedlings.
Here i want to suggest you please go for Tissue culture teak plantations.It will gives better yields and growth.the growth rate of the saplings (Tissue culture) is 10 to 12' per year.So you will get some assured income after 10 years.It not happens in seeds/ seedlings plantations.

for more details please contact us :

A sivakumar
Priya nursery Garden
Karaikudi-630001
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

vkv_2

Dear Mr.Bharat,

You have asked about teak plantations.Very good option rendered by you.You asked about that 'where i can get seeds and seedlings.
Here i want to suggest you please go for Tissue culture teak plantations.It will gives better yields and growth.the growth rate of the saplings (Tissue culture) is 10 to 12' per year.So you will get some assured income after 10 years.It not happens in seeds/ seedlings plantations.

for more details please contact us :

A sivakumar
Priya nursery Garden
Karaikudi-630001
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in
Dear Sivakumar,

do you have any reference plantations that are at least five years old planted with TC Teak in south India. It would be of great help if i can visit the plantation and access the growth of the trees.
thank you.

nsurabi

Sailing in the same Boat

Dear Bharath
I am also searching for Teak Saplings
if I Found good quality seed saplings I will definitely inform you.
You also please note my mail ID and Inform me if you found a Good Quality Saplings.
Ravi Kumar
Please contact.......

Last edited by a moderator: