Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Stevioside Unit

Register

Click Here!

hcms

We provide consultancy on stevia processing unit ste up. The stevia is converted in stevioside. we have green technology which is used to extract stevioside. This technology is first time in the world.

aurochem

Stevia Technology

We are glad to know about it, can you please give us some brief on the Project - like investment, BEP, brief process etc. Do you give plant on turn key basis or you give only technology. Thanks.

ketusir31

Hello

Am ketan Shah, Ahmedabad, Businessman

Planning to enter in Agri - Farming Business on Large scale

Send me details with your profile
Please contact...
Thanks

ketan shah

Last edited by a moderator:

vishist_gupta

Sir,

I would be interested in doing a agro business on stevia. Please forward me the full details of it reguarding climate needed, soil type required, water system req., investment needed, storage, buy back or marketing source, etc.

With reguards,
Vishist Gupta

aurochem

Thanks.

Kindly write more about to you and your plans

Regards.

Sudhir Kumar

Last edited by a moderator:

hcms

We are glad to know about it, can you please give us some brief on the Project - like investment, BEP, brief process etc. Do you give plant on turn key basis or you give only technology. Thanks.
Please mail us with your complete query on stevioside unit set up, so that we can send you complete information. please mail us at info.hcms@gmail.com. We provide technology and buy back for stevioside unit setup

hcms

We provide consultancy on stevia processing unit ste up. The stevia is converted in stevioside. we have green technology which is used to extract stevioside. This technology is first time in the world.

Atul Gupta

khaira_ss

I am interested

Sir,

I would be interested in doing a agro business on stevia. Please forward me the full details of it reguarding climate needed, soil type required, water system req., investment needed, storage, buy back or marketing source, etc.

With reguards,
Sandeep