Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

stevia plants for sale.

Register

Click Here!

ajit prasad

we are supplying stevia plants.

If you want to buy best quality stevia Nursery Plants on reasonable rate, you can contact us.

We kashyap plantations & biofuels, udaipur, rajasthan providing you a large range of stevia Nursery Plants in thermocol box with delivery on time at the committed date.

For more detail contact us.
kashyap plantations & biofuels
udaipur, rajasthan

bkpower

we are supplying stevia plants.

If you want to buy best quality stevia Nursery Plants on reasonable rate, you can contact us.

We kashyap plantations & biofuels, udaipur, rajasthan providing you a large range of stevia Nursery Plants in thermocol box with delivery on time at the committed date.

For more detail contact us.
kashyap plantations & biofuels
udaipur, rajasthan
Hi...
I want to stevia plantation in Gujarat based large quantity.how much u charge paying to at our location. and if you are agree to buy back? our production.plz.contact us by mail id.

Thanks,
Bharat Patel.

Last edited by a moderator:

aalekh

Interested

Hi,

I am interested. However, I read that FSSAI has banned sale/cultivation of stevia in India.

Hope to hear soon

natureherbs

Stevia

Hi,

I am interested. However, I read that FSSAI has banned sale/cultivation of stevia in India.

Hope to hear soon

Dear aalekh,
FSSAI has not banned sale/cultivation of stevia but they have banned the use of "STEVIA" as an artificial sweetener and it is it right it is not ARTIFICIAL it is NATURAL.
If you want to clearify you can contact Dr. Dhir Singh (Assistant Director General) PFA

In the month of november 2011 & jan 2012 many companies got the approval to use stevia for domestic marketing by FSSAI itself.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

singala

W eare intrested in stevia plantation. Request to quot for baby plants. We wish to plant around ~2 acres.