Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Stevia cultivation In India

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevia is a successfully crop which can be grown in In india. The Climatic condition of India. suits the stevia cultivation. We can provide you the complete consultancy for the stevia cultivation. Our representative will help you the get your farm developed. We will also provide you the stevia plants at very competitive rate. We have contact with the stevia processing unit in India. Stevia is a very profitable crop. Once it is grown it can be harvested for five years. The stevia leaves are used for the making of the calorie free sweetener. There is huge demand of the natural calorie free sweetener in India due to the Diabetes Disease.

The current stevia marketing is increasing day by day

We can provide you the best price of your stevia leaves. Please contact immediately. This is one of the best times to start the stevia cultivation.

Please send me your private message with contact information we will contact you very soon.

Last edited:

chiku_it_invent

I want to do the stevia plantation

Respected Sir,

Please send me 1 acre estimation cost report.

And land location is In Gujarat State
Given below is land Location :
Town : vejalpur,
Dist. Panchmahal,
Halol- Godhara Highway Road,

From Halol - to vejalpur distance Approx 20 Km
From Godhara - to vejalpur distance Approx 15 Km
This is route to catch the location.

Vadodara - Halol - vejalpur- Godhara.

Please send me detail as early as possible.
From Chirag panchal

Last edited by a moderator:

craghunath

Interested in stevia plan cultivation.

Hello,

My name is chandrika and i hold a half acre land near bangalore. can you help me in putting up a business plan for this stevia plant cultivation.

How much cost involved in development and what ROI. Currently i am based in Hyderabad.

Please mail me details.

Stevia is a successfully crop which can be grown in In india. The Climatic condition of India. suits the stevia cultivation. We can provide you the complete consultancy for the stevia cultivation. Our representative will help you the get your farm developed. We will also provide you the stevia plants at very competitive rate. We have contact with the stevia processing unit in India. Stevia is a very profitable crop. Once it is grown it can be harvested for five years. The stevia leaves are used for the making of the calorie free sweetener. There is huge demand of the natural calorie free sweetener in India due to the Diabetes Disease.

We can provide you the best price of your stevia leaves. Please contact immediately. This is one of the best times to start the stevia cultivation.

Please send me your private message with contact information we will contact you very soon.

mokshe

Can you send me the details for a 10 Acre farm. Tell me the investment and ROI.

hcms

Hi Sir,
Good Morning
Welcome your comment.

As per your request I am sending you all details regarding stevia plants cultivation cost in ONE ACRE LAND

Varity of Plant
Morita-1, Morit-2, Morita- 3, SRB 512,SRB128, SRB 123
No. of Plants
30000 Plants
Sowing Time
Whole Year(In Irrigated Land)
Soil
Good Quality Soil PH level Recommended by Experts 6-8
Total Plantation Time
5Years
Irrigation System
Drip ( More Effective)
Production Product
Dry Leaves
Cost of Cultivation
135000 INR ( One Time Investment with Drip Irrigation System)
Annually Maintance and Labour & Water, Fertilizers, Pesticide Cost
25000 INR (per Year)
Total Production Cycle
2500 Kg. Dry Leaves
Market/Buy Back Rates

100 INR Per Kg.
Total Income
250000 INR
Buyers
Suger free Product base industries, Bulk Buyer Coca Cola, Liquid based industries

Hope this information will be beneficial for you.

If you want to know more about it you can make a call to Dr. Atul Gupta director of HCMS .

Thanks and regards
Poonam Sharma

(Office Administrator

org_in

4th World Stevia Organisation Conference

We Provide Stevia Cultivation materials like Stevia plants, Vermicompost, Neem Cake, Trichoderma and training on Stevia, other medicinal herb cultivation and Vermicompost unit with 100% buy back agreement.
Organic Innovation Assam

4th World Stevia Organisation Conference 2012
The 4th World Stevia Organisation Conference was held in the heart of Paris in May 24, 2012 at Hotel Millennium. details read at "organicinnovationassam" go through google

org_in

Organic Innovation

"Organicinnovationassam.blogspot.in"

We are the pioneer of Organic Stevia Cultivation of North East India. Attained Training Program on Stevia Cultivation and many other Medicinal Herb. Grab the opportunities of a high profitable cultivation. With Buy back policy. In Assam or North East you will be one of rich farmer.
We Provide Stevia Cultivation materials like Stevia plants, Vermicompost, Neem Cake, Trichoderma and training on Stevia, other medicinal herb cultivation and Vermicompost unit with 100% buy back agreement.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.