Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Starting New Poultry Farm

Register

Click Here!

mpk2502

Hi,

I have an ambition to become a first generation Enterpreneur.... I have identified Poultry farming as my project.. Seek support from the concerned in preparing Project report, details on bank loans etc. I do not have land and training on poultry farming

Regards

Mahesh

garao56

Land can be taken on lease but for giving security to the Bank land or building is required for mortgaging the same before availing the loan.

Please contact us for further details
G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag) - (Ex Agricultural Officer -Department of Agriculture -AP & Agricultural Banker -SyndicateBank)
Agri Finance consultant,

Vijaya Agro & SME Consultants
Mobile: 9703128495
Mail: garao56@gmail.com

deepak singh

Hi,

I have an ambition to become a first generation Enterpreneur.... I have identified Poultry farming as my project.. Seek support from the concerned in preparing Project report, details on bank loans etc. I do not have land and training on poultry farming

Regards

Mahesh

Dear Mahesh,
This is Deepak Singh here.My email id is singh_deepak72@yahoo.com. I live in Kolkata West Bengal.I have an ambition as well as a dream of doing the same. Where do you live. Give me your number.Lets talk about the dreams we have.

garao56

Pl confirm and take a decision otherwise no more discussion
Please contact us for further guidance

G.Ananda Rao B.Sc(Ag), Ex.Agricultural Officer (Department of Agriculture, AP) & Agricultural Banker (SyndicateBank)
Vijaya Agro Consultants, Yanamalakuduru , Vijayawada -13, AP,
Email:garao56@gmail.com,
Mobile:9703128495

proudfarmer

Hi..

It would be better if you begin in a small manner with your own money in hand and not taking bank loans in the beginning itself.

Since this is your first venture, there would be so much for you to learn and it would be convenient for you if it is a small farm. Once you are convenient, you can think about establishing it. In my opinion it would take almost around a year. Investing big money in the beginning itself may not prove to be a wise decision.