Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Start your own Bio diesel plant for 400 Liters per day

Register

Click Here!

scsindia

Bio diesel plant for 400 Liters per day (Batch) according to

Plant Design and Drawings
We have prepared a technical packages for BioDiesel plants. It comprises of Catalyst Reactor, Biodiesel reactor, Settling and washing tanks. It includes special pretreatment vessel. These are of following capacities :
• 400 liters per day (Batch)
You can set up your plant with fabrication of vessels from their own fabricator in their own town, we are offering a total package of drawings and data sheets with the help of which they can set up the plant. These are Acrobat (.pdf) format and as AutoCAD (.dwg) format (saved in Rel 14) and you can modify the same as you wish. Project Reports for each capacity are provided in MSWord (.doc) and MS Excel (.xls) format. The reports are in Indian Rupees. The size of acrobat, ACAD dwg and Project Reports zip file is as follows.

These include
1. Process & Instrumentation Diagram
2. Fabrication drawings of Vessels
3. Data sheets for Pumps, compressor, micron filters and electrical heaters
4. Data sheets for valves, flow glasses and temperature indicators
5. Detailed plans for erection of the
equipment
6. Piping plans
7. Process description and operating manual
8. Project Reports in .doc and .xls files

For more visit

www.projectreportinfo.blogspot.in
www.industrialinformationindia.blogspot.in

Interested may ask for charges. Mail us Project Name, Contact Person Name, Phone no, Email address, Address at spacecsindia@gmail.com or SMS us Project Name, Contact Person Name, Phone no, Email on +919407566665

Last edited:

project cost/returns

dear sir,
can u in simple terms send me just a snapshot of expenses to start a 400 lts bio-diesel plant and the financial return on it. kindly send it in my PM
thanks and regards
n.d. goswami
orissa

Bio diesel plant for 400 Liters per day (Batch)
Plant Design and Drawings
We have prepared a technical packages for BioDiesel plants. It comprises of Catalyst Reactor, Biodiesel reactor, Settling and washing tanks. It includes special pretreatment vessel. These are of following capacities :
• 400 liters per day (Batch)
You can set up your plant with fabrication of vessels from their own fabricator in their own town, we are offering a total package of drawings and data sheets with the help of which they can set up the plant. These are Acrobat (.pdf) format and as AutoCAD (.dwg) format (saved in Rel 14) and you can modify the same as you wish. Project Reports for each capacity are provided in MSWord (.doc) and MS Excel (.xls) format. The reports are in Indian Rupees. The size of acrobat, ACAD dwg and Project Reports zip file is as follows.

These include
1. Process & Instrumentation Diagram
2. Fabrication drawings of Vessels
3. Data sheets for Pumps, compressor, micron filters and electrical heaters
4. Data sheets for valves, flow glasses and temperature indicators
5. Detailed plans for erection of the equipments
6. Piping plans
7. Process description and operating manual
8. Project Reports in .doc and .xls files

For Buying above Package. Package cost is RS 6000. mail us your Name, Phone no, Address or contact us
Space Consultancy Service
Email:- spacecsindia@gmail.com,
Cont. No. 07828706660
Addr: Narmada Plaza, First floor, Shastri Bridge,
Jabalpur, MP 482001

k1jatrophaoils

Start your Biodiesel plant

Its not a big issue to design a biodiesel plant.
How far the stability to make Biodiesel well below Rs40/liter is the question.

The present position is so worse that you can not get even animal tallow for Rs35/kg.
Many plants are simply lying in coma stage and who knows there may be an end to this industry in India????????

I am not in a position to explain anything more than this.
Bhadrinath.

sonuuu

intersted in biodiesel plant

hi, i am new to this field i just want to know what is the investment required and what is the profit and for what purpose biodiesel is used ? please pm me