Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Start ur own mushroom farm

Register

Click Here!

vishal779

Hi friends,
If anyone wants to start his own mushroom farm of oysters and milky, then they can contact me, complete turn key consultancy is available.
Vishal.

mpavl

Reply: Mushroom Farm

Hi,

I would like to know more about this subject.
What kind of mushrooms and farming sistem and what kind of climate do the adjust to the better?

I live in Portugal, Southern Europe, mediterranean climate.

Thanks,

Miguel Lopes

la_ch12345

I would like to know more about this subject.
What kind of mushrooms and farming sistem and what kind of climate do the adjust to the better?

vishal779

Dear friends,
This is for all the members here.
Please contact or consult any consultant only if you are sure that you want to open that venture, do not do it for just passing your time.

For person who are really interested in opening a viable mushroom business, I will say that a normal project for 100 kgs of fresh mushrooms per day of oyster or milky will cost anything between Rs. 5 to 7 lacs.
Vishal.

Last edited:

iyappanmani

Mushroom

i am from Tamilnadu(near Kerala border), i am interested in mushroom's plz let me know how can you guide me pls send your reply my personal e-mail id :

Last edited by a moderator:

mvinayakishore

Hi, Vishal,

I think u r very much not clear about what u r talking. First u invite people for mushroom cultivation, in the next post u tell people that "only serious people with 5 - 7 lakhs investment contact me". What is this? Man there are people who has started Mushroom cultivation with just Rs. 10,000/- and they are earning more than what they have expected. Please guide people to start with a little amount let it be their hobby, and afterward encourage them to go commercially. Let us make this forum a forum of opportunity, encouragement & enthusiasm.

vishal779

Mr. Vinaykishore,
I am helping out people to make a farm which is viable project and I am clear at that, hobby and business are 2 different things, please dont get confused with the terms, in 10000 people can make a small hut and grow mushrooms but that will not be a commercial farm whereas the title says "START YOUR OWN MUSHROOM FARM"
Do not mislead people if u r not sure.
Vishal.

antony_pratap

CD on Mushroom cultivation

Hi All,

We have CD's on mushroom cultivation made by experts, it cost Rs230 inclusive of postage in india.

Kindly place your order or send a private msg.

Thanks,
Antony

amsee

enquiry

Hi friends,
If anyone wants to start his own mushroom farm of oysters and milky, then they can contact me, complete turn key consultancy is available.
Vishal.
Actually I am interested in mashroom business. I am from Nagpur which is a climatically very hot place. So is it possible to start such business in NAGPUR and if possible then tell me the details of this business such as investment/land required, marketing etc and is there any buy back of farm produce.

ddavid

Iam interested in setting up agro based venture and in the process of exploring options...send me details ...will reply and communicate.

rakshit

vishal ji, i am a farmer from rajasthan interested in setting up mushroom farm , plz tell me about services & charges of consultancy .how much amount be invested in setting up mushroom farm & how much can be earnt from it . plz give practical & real datas

rams643

mushroom business

Dear friends,
This is for all the members here.
Please contact or consult any consultant only if you are sure that you want to open that venture, do not do it for just passing your time.

For person who are really interested in opening a viable mushroom business, I will say that a normal project for 100 kgs of fresh mushrooms per day of oyster or milky will cost anything between Rs. 5 to 7 lacs.
Vishal.
hi i am pretty much interested in this project .can you mail me further details to ramnasty1986@gmail.com

subbbu21789

Dear sir

As i seen in the post, i just want to start that mashroom business as soon as possible, so pls tell me the basic needs, seeds availability and marketing ways thankyou sir I hope u only help me out from this

anand jadhavrao

Dear Mr. Vishal
I have a farm in Patan in Maharashtra. I am interested in knowing more about mushroom farms ,I had tried to gather some information about the subject a couple years back but was discouraged by other growers because they were facing severe problems with availability of spores and other raw materials. It would be very helpful if you could give me a better idea about the entire process.
Regards,
Anand Jadhavrao.
Please contact me on
jadhavraoa@gmail.com.