Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Start a natural/organic/ ZBNF farming

Register

Click Here!

setri1

I am new to agriculture and in plan to start organic farming in the farm land i am planning to buy. So i want to learn the zbnf/organic farming model which gives ample opportunities to safeguard the investment made and also to generate regular income from the farm. As i and my family are new to farming, i wish to get some good guidance from the experienced ZBNF implementing farmers to understand the problems faced and steps to be taken in this regard. if the farmers land nearby hyderabad, it would be more helpful for me to approach and learn in real than just by talking over phone or through messages.

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

Farmers here and there are practicing ZBNF/organic farming . Please inform present activity on your farm, as to whether you are taking up seasonal crops or horticultural crops or animal husbandry activities etc.

setri1

Presently in the said farm, the farmer is taking up multiple crop cultivation by making it into plots for cultivation of vegetables, toor and other seasonal crops. But he isnt doing organic farming. so wanted to learn from a farmer who is doing organic farming from atleast two years

garao56

Up to 3 years there will be losses after 3 years the yields will be stabilised like using chemical fertilizers

thotanagaraju

Hi to All

I am a fresher in Agriculture field , I have a cultivated land of about 5 acres , I would like to develop a organic cultivation in my land , please suggest me what all can I grow in my land

garao56

General Principles of Organic Farming to be followed
1,Soil fertility
2.Multi varieties of cropping
3.Mulching
4.Bio-Fertilizers
5.Seeds & Seed Treatment
6,Growth promoters
Starter solution
Leaf Extract
Fermented butter milk and coconut milk solution
Panchakavya
7.Crop Protection
Pest repellent
Management of crop diseases
Parasites & Predators
Micro-Oraganisms
Trap crop
Light trap
N.P.Virus spray

8.Water Management
9.Weed Control
10.Poly culture
11.Inter Cropping

Please contact us for further guidance

setri1

1,Soil fertility
3.Mulching
4.Bio-Fertilizers
5.Seeds & Seed Treatment
6,Growth promoters
Starter solution
Leaf Extract
Panchakavya
7.Crop Protection
Pest repellent
Parasites & Predators
Micro-Oraganisms
Trap crop
Light trap
N.P.Virus spray

8.Water Management
9.Weed Control
10.Poly culture
11.Inter Cropping

Thank you very much for sharing the information sir

shajathali

I am new to agriculture and in plan to start organic farming in the farm land i am planning to buy. So i want to learn the zbnf/organic farming model which gives ample opportunities to safeguard the investment made and also to generate regular income from the farm. As i and my family are new to farming, i wish to get some good guidance from the experienced ZBNF implementing farmers to understand the problems faced and steps to be taken in this regard. if the farmers land nearby hyderabad, it would be more helpful for me to approach and learn in real than just by talking over phone or through messages.
Don't afraid about organic farming, it is simple and easy going once you understand the system.

Why do u want to do organic farming,

#want to yield money from this organic trend.

# want to give good food to the consumer.

# want to live with nature.

Be clear in it. You have to Design the land accordingly.

Don't get in to the hands of organic inputs manufacturers.

Sir,
This is all depends upon the total investment (in one time or in different intervals within one year) If the investment is big, you can purchase more land for more profit. If you are planing commercial farming, you have to purchase more land (30 to 50 + acres ) for unlimited period, which will benefit for next generations. Commercial farming is just like a manufacturing factory which will not provide dividend for first two years and slowly improving their market share and makes profits forever. This system will benefit your family forever for next 3 or 10 generations. Because your productions are essential commodity for human consumer forever up to end of the world.
According to the above status, I had prepared a masterplan and finance budget for Organic farming with ZBNF system. This is 7 lair plantation with 7 different crops which will provide 7 different products in 7 different periods in a year. If one or two products are under-valued in open market, you can compensate with other products.
I am from Kerala and watching the organic farming sector since last 17 years. All my products have buyers whom they will sign an agreement for 100% buy-back for lang terms. before the planting time.
If you are serious, kindly send your profile to get more details

ashwithrs

Sir,
This is all depends upon the total investment (in one time or in different intervals within one year) If the investment is big, you can purchase more land for more profit. If you are planing commercial farming, you have to purchase more land (30 to 50 + acres ) for unlimited period, which will benefit for next generations. Commercial farming is just like a manufacturing factory which will not provide dividend for first two years and slowly improving their market share and makes profits forever. This system will benefit your family forever for next 3 or 10 generations. Because your productions are essential commodity for human consumer forever up to end of the world.
According to the above status, I had prepared a masterplan and finance budget for Organic farming with ZBNF system. This is 7 lair plantation with 7 different crops which will provide 7 different products in 7 different periods in a year. If one or two products are under-valued in open market, you can compensate with other products.
I am from Kerala and watching the organic farming sector since last 17 years. All my products have buyers whom they will sign an agreement for 100% buy-back for lang terms. before the planting time.
If you are serious, kindly send your profile to get more details
Please share your contact details....

The ZBNF system is entirely different compared with the traditional agriculture system. ZBNF systems will not purchase anything for plant growth, no fertilizer, no pesticides or no seeds and planting materials. All the above will be produced inside the farm. ZBNF means that you can produce organic food without any expenses. Before reading the comments from this site, go to the web site of "Zero budget natural farming" and Facebook pages of "Subash Palekar" (The founder of ZBNF system) to know the next free seminar nearby you. After attending the study class or seminar about the ZBNF system, you will be qualified to manage an organic farm. If you want any details or have any doubts in future, you can contact me .

pramila m r

1,Soil fertility
3.Mulching
4.Bio-Fertilizers
5.Seeds & Seed Treatment
6,Growth promoters
Starter solution
Leaf Extract
Panchakavya
7.Crop Protection
Pest repellent
Parasites & Predators
Micro-Oraganisms
Trap crop
Light trap
N.P.Virus spray

8.Water Management
9.Weed Control
10.Poly culture
11.Inter Cropping

Need guidance for doing organic farming. Please provide your contact details

garao56

But organic farming practices lead to improvement in organic matter over 3 years improves fertility status of the land and is eligible for organic certification. No necessity of using agro chemicals.

hydtechie

i started organic farming - completely natural farming - without zero pesticides - only using cow dung made jeevamrutham and curd made UREA.. I put up millets - in 5 Acres in Nalgonda district, Telangana. Because of this year unexpected rains, I lost but did not loose the HOPE, yet farming 5 acres of Foxtail millets.. these millets dont get eaten by birds.. so minimal loss. ONE MUST DO Natural farming as pesticide food can harm our children health in future. RICE also samba masoori with Natural farming got 15bags per acre, usally with pesticide farming it would be 30bags. But I will enjoy pesticide RICE instead of buying from STORES! and also POSSIBLY SELL TO known NETWORKS using WhatsApp forums. My experience of farming - 1. Tractor tillind rates gone high 2. Labour is getting costly 3. Machines are rare we need to wait for long time in Queue as no big machineries around us. Mitigation could be 1. Less Tractor usage 2. Hand machines investment or small tiller machines investment initial years would prove effective in eating healthy food. DONT GET DISCOURAGED BY THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS. YOU should come to farming, infact any enterprenurship, COME WITH GUTS TO CHANGE THE FACE OF AGRICULTURE.. PROFITS DEPEND ON MARKETING.. not on FARMING STYLE! so, increase your presence in social network.. keep in touch