Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale SPEND JUST Rs 1000 FOR 100 nos AGAR TREE SEEDLINGS 18 inch

Register

Click Here!

pharmadig

SPEND JUST Rs 1000 FOR 100 nos AGAR TREE(Aquilaria spp) SEEDLINGS 18 inch
(This price includes DTDC charge.This price is valid in India.The seedlings will be supplied in bare root form from Silchar,Assam)
Considering 80% survival,there will be 80 trees after 7 years and then the trees should be inoculated with the specific fungus.There after another 3 years(total 10 years) there will be Agarwood-the resin which is extracted for the oil which is most expensive in the world.If an infected tree is worth Rs 25000,then 80 trees should give Rs20,00,000(Rs20 lakhs).
The fast growing Agar tree does well on poor soils and there is no maintenance except the fact that the tree gets sufficient water,especially during summer months.
IF AGAR TREES ARE NOT ARTIFICIALLY INFECTED,THEN THESE TREES CAN BE USED FOR LANDSCAPING.The timber is also very strong like any good timber used for furniture & construction.If there is chance infection by the particular fungus in one such agar tree,then also one will get much more than Rs1000.
Wishing best of luck to all the prospective Agar tree growers in India.
Pharmadig

lucky

Termite in agar tree??????????

(This price includes DTDC charge.This price is valid in India.The seedlings will be supplied in bare root form from Silchar,Assam)
Considering 80% survival,there will be 80 trees after 7 years and then the trees should be inoculated with the specific fungus.There after another 3 years(total 10 years) there will be Agarwood-the resin which is extracted for the oil which is most expensive in the world.If an infected tree is worth Rs 25000,then 80 trees should give Rs20,00,000(Rs20 lakhs).
The fast growing Agar tree does well on poor soils and there is no maintenance except the fact that the tree gets sufficient water,especially during summer months.
IF AGAR TREES ARE NOT ARTIFICIALLY INFECTED,THEN THESE TREES CAN BE USED FOR LANDSCAPING.The timber is also very strong like any good timber used for furniture & construction.If there is chance infection by the particular fungus in one such agar tree,then also one will get much more than Rs1000.
Pharmadig
sir,
what if the termite captures the tree ???
how it can be kept termite / germs/bacteria FREE ???? for 10 big years.
AND SIR, you have not given the economics of expenses incured in this 10 yrs, u have also not given the size of the land for 100 trees.
AND what about the security GUARDS (expenses for 3 to 4 more yrs)after 7 yrs, as the tree will become a wealthy tree,some thieves may cut the tree at night and reap the harvest ,keep you crying in the morning????

Last edited:

pharmadig

Termite is not a big issue for growing Agar trees

In a termite prone area,in the last 20 years,I have not seen termite is attacking an agar tree.I have seen lot of ants on
the agar tree.The continuous wet bark of the tree does not support termites much.Anyway there are many methods to tackle termites.There is no much pest problem to the agar tree.If the distance btn two trees is 3 meters & the distance btn two rows is 4 meters,then for 100 trees,the land requirement is 1200 square meters.These trees can be planted on borders of the land along with some short thorny plants.These trees are not known much outside north east india.Unlike sandalwood,the heartwood containing resin(Resin forms inside the tree only when an agar tree is naturally or artificially infected) can not be sold as such but it is to be distilled.The distillers will ask for forest permits when the trees
are cut.These days agarwood is distilled only in Hojai,a place in Assam.Let the hen hatch the eggs,then we can get chicks.
Just for spending Rs 1000(I think who browse through this forum can afford Rs1000 in a resturent on any day) for 100
saplings,I do not think any project report or cost analysis is required.I am not selling anything myself,I just
wanted people know about Agar tree and grow .
Pharmadig

Last edited:

sampadafarms

Agar

Dear Menbers,

Some time back in 2004, one Country's leading incense sticks (agarbati) manufacturing company contacted us for the cultiation of agar. In those times, we worked a lot for the possibilities of agar cultivation in India. As it is a paid job, we had done lot of research on agar.

Members, who are interested to know basic information about the agar, please contact. We can forward the pdf file as attachment. Its informative file, not technical. For technical information please contact us.

FOR THE FREE INFORMATION ON AGAR PLEASE CONTACT US. sampadafarms@gmail.com

Whatever it may be its good and appreciatable job of PHARMADIG to offer agar plants.

Regards
Raghu Ram

Last edited:

manojlingras

Pharmadig
Sir,
We are intrested to buy 200 agar seedlings but before that we are intrested to know all detail information regarding inoculation of fungus i.e.name of fungus and availablity of fungus, method of inoculation and its detail project report. We are holding 170 Acres of well drain soil slopy, red soil land situated along the medium dam back water, 4500mm avg. reinfall,20 to28 degree cetigrade temp. However we are planting 200 seedlings for sample. If it grows well in said land then we are going to plant agar for large scale. Wating for early reply of our quries raised. Thanking you.

along

Pharmadig

Yes, I am interested in the Agar plants but u have not provided ur contact details. So pliz let me know. I am from northeast myself. Or you can contact me.........

Thanks
Along

Last edited by a moderator:

gautamgilli

Information on agar

sir,
Im interested to know basic information about the agar. Also the pdf file as attachment. If possible also with some technical information.
I hv a 10 acres land in KODAIKKANAL HILLS. TAMILNADU

I also need to know how to cultvatate it. markrt it after 10 years, what r the risk factors, how to maintain them, climatic conditons etc.., pls provide me with the required info.

Thanks in Advance,
GAUTAM,
TAMIL NADU,
INDIA.

raghun

Hi

We need agar plants and seeds to grow near bangalore.

a) Cost of the Agar wood plants and seeds (quote separately)
b) Size of the plants
c) mode of transport
d) How many days to deliver.
e) Mode of payment.

Last edited by a moderator:

adam_342

pls send the detail of planting agar tree in 10 acre and where can i get the seed and sapling and compelete project report

adam_342

Im interested to know basic information about the agar. Also the pdf file as attachment. If possible also with some technical information.

I also need to know how to cultvatate it. markrt it after 10 years, what r the risk factors, how to maintain them, climatic conditons etc.., pls provide me with the required info.

gsrajesh

i

We need agar plants and seeds to grow near vellore tamil nadu

a) Cost of the Agar wood plants and seeds (quote separately)
b) Size of the plants
c) mode of transport
d) How many days to deliver.
e) Mode of payment.

suniltakle

Agar wood Plants

Pharmadig
Pl let me know how I can get the delivery of plants.Plants Bare root in how many days it will reach to me in Thane Maharashtra India.
Pl reply.
Thank you
Sunil Takle

shanmuga06

The Agarwood is 100% not suitable for south India.The Agarwood grows well in southindia but it can be used for fire woods or poles.Its very suitable rainforest area.I heard that in some pockets of Assam the agar wood trees are available as wild collection.So kindly cultivate teak,Melia Dubia,sandal,Redsanders,rosewood n etc with out any strain like inaculation n insert of certain fungicide.

Regards,

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,Tamilnadu.
98430 cell 80275/priyagar06@yahoo.co.in