Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Small Scale Diary Farm

Register

Click Here!

sumitcbe

Hi

I am planning to start a small scale diary farm in outskirts of coimbatore,TN.can anyone please let me know where can i buy high quality cows like jersey or HF near Coimbatore and their price.

also how much land will be adequete for 5 to10 Cows. and what are the other expenses.

Hi i am studying in coimbatore. i am also planning to buy hf cows. we both can take cows together then it will be cheaper for both of us.good quality is available at kurumbapalayam and viswasapuram.

jain_biz

Hi Sumit & Achuthanad,

We are running a small dairy farm in pollachi. Where we had hard time in finding a place for buying cows. Search still goes on.

kurumbapalayam and viswasapuram, where is it and is there any Cow Market or we have to buy it from farmers?

Now we are researching on Kaveripattinam area. Let you guys know if it is interesting.

And now i guess lot of brokers who buys from Bangalore and Kaveripattinam area and selling it in Coimbatore.

I tried to agents in Saravanampatti and Kinaththukkadavu. To be frank,they are charging too much. If you want i can share their details.

It is good lot of them in our are is interested in Dairy. That is nice

Thanks.

drmm68

Hello Jain,
I live in Pollachi too and did buy a couple of cows from kinathukadavu, the prices were high though. Iam also on the lookout to buy from kaveripattinam.
I wud like to meet up with you . you may call me

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello Jain,
I live in Pollachi too and did buy a couple of cows from kinathukadavu, the prices were high though. Iam also on the lookout to buy from kaveripattinam.
I wud like to meet up with you . you may call me at 9842281881.
Hi All

You can buy HF in an around Bangalore area, where you get in a much cheaper cost.. Please let me know in what range you are looking out for..

Regards
Mallikarjun

greendairy

dairy farm avilable

Hi

I am planning to start a small scale diary farm in outskirts of coimbatore,TN.can anyone please let me know where can i buy high quality cows like jersey or HF near Coimbatore and their price.

also how much land will be adequete for 5 to10 Cows. and what are the other expenses.
if you are interested in starting dairy farm, i have a shed to reare 50 cows and other facialitied like water power land for fodder growing etc. and also i can collect all milk which you produce if you are interested contact

varikkoden

if you are interested in starting dairy farm, i have a shed to reare 50 cows and other facialitied like water power land for fodder growing etc. and also i can collect all milk which you produce if you are interested contact
may i know your location?

randy

hey you guys if looking to invest substantially can explore gujrat where cows are better and cheaper and adapt better to heat than HF... and Jersy..

wealth4u

My name is rizwan i am interested in your proposal i want to know how much land you have to grow fodder and what equipments you have in diary shed for 50 cows
Thank you
regards
rizwan

wealth4u

My name is rizwan i am interested in your proposal i want to know how much land you have to grow fodder and what equipments you have in diary shed for 50 cows
Thank you
regards
rizwan