Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Small Garden Setup

Register

Click Here!

prabhu006

Hi Friends,

I have around 3000 Sq Ft of land that I am planning to use for Horticulture. I need experts advice to setup up the land.

1. How do I prepare this land to make it suitable for gardening. I am thinking of adding red soil along with manure like cow and goat dung to make it fertile.

2. Should I add coconut kernel so that the soil has more water retention since I have water shortage?

3. I want to setup fence using plants (we call this as uyir veli in tamil) can you please suggest some plants for this.

4. How much water is required for drip irrigation for 1 acre of land for vegetable harvesting.

Thanks for your support.

padmanabhan_ganesan

Hi Friends,

I have around 3000 Sq Ft of land that I am planning to use for Horticulture. I need experts advice to setup up the land.

1. How do I prepare this land to make it suitable for gardening. I am thinking of adding red soil along with manure like cow and goat dung to make it fertile.

2. Should I add coconut kernel so that the soil has more water retention since I have water shortage?

3. I want to setup fence using plants (we call this as uyir veli in tamil) can you please suggest some plants for this.

4. How much water is required for drip irrigation for 1 acre of land for vegetable harvesting.

Thanks for your support.
My blog has multiple plants for Natural Fencing.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
Agriculture for Everybody