Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Searching for Vegetable&Fruit Farmer in and around ERODE, Salem and Dharmapuri

Register

Click Here!

arjun12

Hello, Thanks for reading my post. We are a small supply house, looking out for farmers/ farming entrepreneurs who are willing to do business with us. Our current target radius is around Erode, Salem and Dharmapuri. We would like to get in touch with farmers/ farming entrepreneurs who produce the following commodities: 1. Tomato 2. Bhendi 3. Chillies 4. Brinjal 5. Musk Melon 6. Banana 7. Papaya 8. Cauliflower 9. Greens 10. And a Few English vegetables. You could also share known contacts that might be cultivating the following products. Do share your contact details and I can get in touch with you as soon as possible. *PS: Currently we aren't concentrating on other cities, but we are open to connecting with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

palani1

Hello, Thanks for reading my post. We are a small supply house, looking out for farmers/ farming entrepreneurs who are willing to do business with us. Our current target radius is around Erode, Salem and Dharmapuri. We would like to get in touch with farmers/ farming entrepreneurs who produce the following commodities: 1. Tomato 2. Bhendi 3. Chillies 4. Brinjal 5. Musk Melon 6. Banana 7. Papaya 8. Cauliflower 9. Greens 10. And a Few English vegetables. You could also share known contacts that might be cultivating the following products. Do share your contact details and I can get in touch with you as soon as possible. *PS: Currently we aren't concentrating on other cities, but we are open to connecting with you.
Sir
I have planted RED lady papaya about 2.5 acres near Mecheri Mettur taluka Salem. Plant is one month old and seeking suitable buying arrangement. Please share your contact details