Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Rs.1.5L per acre fertile agricultural land near Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

sekumadhu

interested to buy Please contact me at 9959179680 Seku.Madhu would like to visit

hi sir this ramesh from vijayawada

we have agriculture land in narayankhed near hyderabad 120kms from from hyderabad ........

27.5 acers , road side land full ...

electricity facility also there ......

per acer : 1,60,000rps

ph no : 9700662145
interested to buy Please contact me at 9959179680 Seku.Madhu would like to visit the Site

budusa

Originally Posted by saii rameish

we have agriculture land in narayankhed near hyderabad 120kms from from hyderabad ........

Hi Iam also interested to buy land please contact me 7013783590 & Whattsup no 9989654528

m triveni

Hi i wanna but Few acers i stay in patancheru

Wanna buy few acres
My contact number is 9550919642

mngtkp121

Your contact no is not connecting PL contact my no 8520851948 I am interested to buy your agriculture land immidiatly

raj_1983

on shadnagar highway there is 1 acre land available If any one intrested just give me a call to my number 7013299334

lokeshagarwal

looking for 5-10 acres of farm land close to Hyderabad for Nilgiri plantation. I don't mind up to 100 kms from city. My budget is around 1.5 to 2.25 lacs per acre. Please let me know if you have any option in mind. I can be reached at +91 98300 90583. Thanks!

lokeshagarwal

I am interested to buy 5-10 acres. Please let me know if it is good for Nilgiri plantation and can you whatsaap me the location as well. My number is +91 98300 90583.

mohd-01

i am intrstd to bur agriculture farm land budget 3 to 5.oo lakhs from hyd to 60 to 80

from hyderabad to 60 to 70 kms
budget 3.o to 5.0 lakhs per acre
3 to 5 acres of agriculture land
my mobile 8143330427-md quddoos
Hello,

We have fertile Agricultural lands for sale near Hyderabad, with good ground water and approach road.

1) 38 acres of very fertile land at Peddemul village of Peddemul Mandal of RR Dist near vikarabad. presently grown crops include sugarcane, turmeric, cotton, maize. Rs.6,270,000

2) 100 acres of agricultural land for sale near Dharur mandal of R.R Dist. Rs. 17,500,000

3) 26 acres of very good agricultural land at Gorinta village of Thimmajipeta mandal of Mahabubnagar Dist. for sale with 3 borewells with pumps, transformers, land just 2 KM from village road. Rs.4,810,000

4) 25 acres of agricultural land for sale at Paidigumal Kohir Mandal, Medak Dist. 4 borewells with pumps, 2 rooms built, good as Farm land and investment. 22 KM from Mumbai highway. Rs.11,000,000

5) 6 acres of very good land which can be used for multiple uses and very good as investment on Mumbai highway, just 4 KM from highway near Budhera, first bit on sub road for sale. Rs.3,000,000

6) 100 acres of very good agricultural land at Salbatapur village of Bantwaram mandal of medak dist for sale first bit on road. Rs.13,500,000

7) 45 acres of agricultural land with very good ground water for sale at Kotepally, near Vikarabad, Hyderabad. Rs.9,000,000

Besides this, If anyone likes, we can arrange lands matching to their requirements around Hyderabad (75 to 100 KM radius) This will be a paid service and we charge Rs.5,000 for this.

All the lands we offer will have road till the land (Either BT or Mud), Titles of the lands will be clear and checked from concerned departments, good ground water.

If interested, kindly contact: 09573082399 : bnaspropertymarketing dot com

salechahomes

Residential / Commercial land for sale in Hyderabad

We are real estate agents in Hyderabad with years of experience, we will help you to find best agriculture land commercial land for sale in Hyderabad city limits from the price range of 30 lakhs to 1 crore. Please kindly visit our web site for more available lands at present. We are also dealing with residential open plots, agriculture lands at East Hyderabad and in Jubilee hills, Banjara hills. We will help you with legal issues free properties with new passbooks issued by the telangana state government. And also we have tie up with reputed legal advisers in Hyderabad to take the advice on the land we deal with to make sure that the buyer should not be deceived any where with legal issues. And please share with your near and dear regarding ours real estate services in Hyderabad city limits.

List of lands available at present with us.

4 acres land for sale in Jubilee hills at the price of 90 crores per acre
3.5 acres land for sale in Banjara hills at the price of 75 crores per acre
6 acres land for sale in Kokapet, near by ORR Hyderabad at 45 crores/ acre

Thanks,
Ch. Venkanna

Last edited:

salechahomes

Hello,
Land for slae in Bhongir, agriculture and residential land for sale in Yadadri Bhongir district head quarter with all kinds of legally clear documents and new passbooks. We are the leading real estate agents in Bhongir, dealing with all kinds of properties like residential land, agriculture land in the HMDA Hyderabad surroundings. I am very straight forward to say many clients are asking for agriculture lands below 5 lakhs or on installment basis. Land for slae in Bhongir, if any body interested in open farm land on investment, then you can approach directly the real estate builder/ developers who will offer farm plots in smaller sizes. You can also buy plots which are government approved by HUDA/ HMDA Hyderabad. We are dealing with properties in all places of Hyderabad city surroundings like Bhongir, Uppal, Miyapur, Shamshabad & Shamirpet etc. There is a big real estate boom in Bhongir for resiential house or gated community plots. Teachers colony is the best place for your money investment at best cost. Price of the immovable assets have been increasing alot from the recent past. Buy agriculture land for sale bhongir for future development. Already there are many builders and developers are going for different layouts at best price.
Contact us for more information.
Thanks.

Last edited:

sudhakar

Hello,

We have fertile Agricultural lands for sale near Hyderabad, with good ground water and approach road.

1) 38 acres of very fertile land at Peddemul village of Peddemul Mandal of RR Dist near vikarabad. presently grown crops include sugarcane, turmeric, cotton, maize. Rs.6,270,000

2) 100 acres of agricultural land for sale near Dharur mandal of R.R Dist. Rs. 17,500,000

3) 26 acres of very good agricultural land at Gorinta village of Thimmajipeta mandal of Mahabubnagar Dist. for sale with 3 borewells with pumps, transformers, land just 2 KM from village road. Rs.4,810,000

4) 25 acres of agricultural land for sale at Paidigumal Kohir Mandal, Medak Dist. 4 borewells with pumps, 2 rooms built, good as Farm land and investment. 22 KM from Mumbai highway. Rs.11,000,000

5) 6 acres of very good land which can be used for multiple uses and very good as investment on Mumbai highway, just 4 KM from highway near Budhera, first bit on sub road for sale. Rs.3,000,000

6) 100 acres of very good agricultural land at Salbatapur village of Bantwaram mandal of medak dist for sale first bit on road. Rs.13,500,000

7) 45 acres of agricultural land with very good ground water for sale at Kotepally, near Vikarabad, Hyderabad. Rs.9,000,000

Besides this, If anyone likes, we can arrange lands matching to their requirements around Hyderabad (75 to 100 KM radius) This will be a paid service and we charge Rs.5,000 for this.

All the lands we offer will have road till the land (Either BT or Mud), Titles of the lands will be clear and checked from concerned departments, good ground water.

I am interested if any one is available.I am in Hyderabad next week on 12-9-19, call me 9849046864

balkriishna

Hi
I am looking for 10 acres of agriculture land around hyderabad, price should be 4-5 lakhs per acre.

My whatsapp no. +971523624570

nnavya

We want land for investment purpose within 70km from Hyderabad, price below 6lakhs we want to buy upto 10-15 acres

qaidenat

Hello,

where is Rs.1.5L per acre fertile agricultural land near Hyderabad ?

Hello,

I require on long lease for 10 years period 100 acres and above

javeedmoh

Hello,

Hello, I am looking for 100 acres of agriculture land with ground water facilities and around 1-1.5 lakhs per acre. If available please contact me

Last edited by a moderator: