Land Required Rs.1.5L per acre fertile agricultural land near Hyderabad

If you notice spam, irrelevant or unsolicited advertisement posts please alert us by clicking the "Report" or the "Contact us" link below. Posts violating Forum Posting Policy will be removed.

reddyvl

Commercial land for sale in Hyderabad

We are real estate agents in Hyderabad with years of experience, we will help you to find best agriculture land commercial land for sale in Hyderabad city limits from the price range of 30 lakhs to 1 crore. Please kindly visit our web site Salecha Homes for more available lands at present. We are also dealing with residential open plots, agriculture lands at East Hyderabad and in Jubilee hills, Banjara hills. We will help you with legal issues free properties with new passbooks issued by the telangana state government. And also we have tie up with reputed legal advisers in Hyderabad to take the advice on the land we deal with to make sure that the buyer should not be deceived any where with legal issues. And please share with your near and dear regarding ours real estate services in Hyderabad city limits.

List of lands available at present with us.

4 acres land for sale in Jubilee hills at the price of 90 crores per acre
3.5 acres land for sale in Banjara hills at the price of 75 crores per acre
6 acres land for sale in Kokapet, near by ORR Hyderabad at 45 crores/ acre

Thanks,
Ch. Venkanna
Hi, I am looking for 10 to 15 acres land in and around Hyderabad / vikarabad, / Tandur / Narsapur. Budget shall be 2 lakhs to 3 lakhs / acre

ravi225k

I am looking to buy 1-2 acres of land in 100kms radius of Gachibowli area of Hyderabad, my budget is 8-10 lacs per acre.