Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Rs.1.5L per acre fertile agricultural land near Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

peroorr

i am looking for cheap agricultural fertile land - red soil (1 to 2 lakhs per acre) near hyderabad in range of 100 km please contact me at
vinaykumarreddyperoor@gmail.com

Looking for around 10-20 acres of land or even more if rate is reasonably cheap.

Last edited:

apldevi

i am looking for cheap agricultural fertile land - red soil (1 to 2 lakhs per acre) near hyderabad
in range of 100 km please contact me at
+91-9652092233 or SMS me if am not reachable.
Looking for around 10-20 acres of land if rate is reasonably cheap.

vvsr76

I want to buy 5 to 10 acers of farm land with in 100 km radius from Hyderabad at the budget of 1.5 to 2 lakhs per acer. If any one having the property to meet my requirement please communicate to vvsr76@gmail.com, +971509419846

subbuorg2012

I am looking for cheap agricultural fertile land - red soil (1 to 1.5 lakhs per acre) near in Near choutuppal. please contact me at +91 9704436900 or SMS/Whatsapp me if am not reachable.

Looking for around 10 acres of land. or even more if rate is reasonably cheap.

ashok bulani

I am interested in agriculture land , around Hyderabad to Sadashiv peth,mominabad ,vikarabad.pargi ,kondurg.shabad,shadnagar,....100 to 200 acre rate 1 to 2 lakh per acre with water and approachable......Ashok Bulani 9301103636

knr_pcl

Hi. it looks that you are mediating land sales. I am looking for 3 to 5 acres of land near by to warangal Hyderabad High way at less than 8 lakh per acre. if available pl inform knr_pcl@yahoo.com. ph 9848117597. date : 3rd december 2017

raja_sekhar

Need agriculture land

Sir,

I am interested,call 9177530770

hi sir this ramesh from vijayawada

we have agriculture land in narayankhed near hyderabad 120kms from from hyderabad ........

27.5 acers , road side land full ...

electricity facility also there ......

per acer : 1,60,000rps

ph no : 9700662145

srujan123

Best place to buy farm lands or agriculture land for high returns

[h=1]Looking for Agriculture land for sale near Hyderabad?[/h][FONT=&quot]Our Project “GreenAcres” is located near the 6-Lane of Hyderabad – Bangalore highway.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The project has been set up at a land rich in resources like abundant water, naturally nutrient rich soil, apt climatic conditions, easy access to farming. This project deals with sustainable Malabar Neem Farming, Sandalwood & varieties of fruit plantation. If you want to buy agriculture land for sale near Hyderabad at lowest price then GreenAcres should be your choice.[/FONT]
[h=2]We have the Govt. approved agriculture land for sale in Hyderabad outskirts[/h]
  • 100% Land appreciation opportunity as the project is opposite to Polepally SEZ.
  • High Income on Malabar Neem Yield
  • Organic Fruit Plantation
  • Drip Irrigation
  • Plantation supervision by Agriculture experts
  • 100% plantation benefit to land owner
  • 24 X 7 Security
  • 7 years maintenance by company
  • Flawless Pathways
  • 18 Acres Resort
  • Club Houses
  • Weekend Family destination with Club House and Resort facilities: The place makes for ideal weekend escapade family destination, where you can relax and rejuvenate yourself.
  • Play Area for kids
[FONT=&quot]Location Advantages[/FONT]

• 5min to Polepally SEZ
  • Developed organizations like NMIMS University, Ashok Leyland, L & T, Aurobindo Pharma, Hetero Pharma, Air Cargo, Proctor & Gamble, NATCO, Amazon biggest Warehouse & NRSC (ISRO) Center
  • Biggest Amusement Park
  • DLF Township and more than 60 residential Townships
  • Resorts & Golf Clubs near the venture
  • Hardware park, IT Park, Apparel Park and Jewel Park
[h=2]Know why Our Project is best for buying agriculture land for sale in telangana[/h][FONT=&quot]Immediate Benefit – Get Plot + Ultra Model Club membership.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Income from Malabar Neem which has numerous advantages. Life expectancy is more, Quick growth, Huge demand and marketability. You get guaranteed returns.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Income from Sandalwood. The uniqueness of Sandalwood is its versatile utility. From cosmetic industry to Gutkha manufacturing, Also, the ever growing demand-supply gap and the demand for Indian Sandalwood species make things more exciting[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In addition to Malabar Neem and Sandalwood Plantations, you have 5 varieties of 25 fruit plantations adorning your plot making it the most delectable part of Green Acres Project. Organically farmed the choicest assortment of fruit plantations at Green Acres treat you to a delicious experience round the year while also giving you a healthy reason to visit your Farm land and savor the fruits of your investment first hand. Now, it’s for you to choose to enjoy it for yourself or to relish the fruitful returns on the yield.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Appreciation on land: Situated on Bengaluru-Hyderabad National Highway (NH7) and easily accessible from Hyderabad, the project’s strategic location close to Polepally SEZ adds fillip to the project’s potential.This is best agriculture land for sale near Hyderabad as Polepally SEZ is anticipated to the upcoming growth corridor with the manufacturing units of renowned Pharma companies set to swarm the landscape. So, if you are looking at thinking investment, then think Green Acres.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So if you have plans to buy[/FONT]

• Agricultural land for sale
  • Cheap agricultural land for sale &
  • Agriculture land for sale in Hyderabad
[FONT=&quot]then think about Green Acres. Contact today to get detailed information.[/FONT]

valentino11

The Wall Street Coach Factory Outlet Journal reported Coach Outlet that with Scarpe Nike Air Max the rapid Scarpe Sportive Nike Air Max 2017 development North Face Outlet of China's economy,Coach Outlet Online the Chinese Coach Outlet Online women entrepreneurs North Face Outlet have gradually North Face Outlet emerged as a new Nike Air Max consumer of Cheap Jordans high-end accessories Coach Factory and toys.Coach Black Friday As more Air Jordan 13 and more North Face Outlet luxury brands North Face Outlet have turned their North Face Outlet attention to UGG Outlet this group,Coach Outlet high-income Scarpe Nike Air Max Uomo Chinese women North Face Outlet have begun to Nike Hoodies purchase luxury Jordan 11 goods to Coach Outlet“leave their feet”.New Jordans Today, the rise Coach Factory Outlet of Chinese North Face Jacketswomen has become North Face Outlet a new buying Nike Outlet power. But Uggs Outlets for the UGG Outlet Store original purpose UGG Outlet of purchasing luxury UGG Bailey Button goods, a high-income North Face Outlet Store Chinese Cheap Jordns woman said: Cheap Air Max 90“I just bought Nike Roshe Run Pas Cher luxury goods for The North Face Outlet pleasure.The North Face Jackets I can't tell Coach Outlet exactly why.”

As Carl Jung UGG Outlet Store said, "People can't Cheap Uggs tell you why they want Coach Outlet to be, because Coach Outlet they themselves Coach Outlet are not clear..."Coach Outlet It's not easy Coach Outlet to find true human Coach Outlet Online emotions.

From the biochemical viewpoint,Coach Factory Outlet in terms of individual Coach Outlet biology, humans are Coach Outlet Store determined to North Face Outlet some extent by genes: Jordan Shoes For Sale the brain is stimulated Air Jordan 11 by the outside Air Jordan 1 world, secretes Cheap Jordans neurotransmitters,Air Jordan 11 stimulates nerve Jordan Clothing cells, different Coach Outlet people have different reactions,Nike Outlet and some are more sensitive, such as Like to pursue novelty and adventure, while others are more cautious and careful.

sandeepgowdru

Agriculture land

Hi,

I am looking to buy about 100 acres of agricultural land with good groung water source in the range of Rs.1.0 lakh per acre. With full cashThe land should be useful for eucalyptus plantation

Call this number 7760910793