Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Rs.1.5L per acre fertile agricultural land near Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

saii rameish

hi sir this ramesh we have 27.5 acres of land near nrayankhed per acer 1,60,000rps

Please reply to this post.

hi sir this ramesh from vijayawada

we have agriculture land in narayankhed near hyderabad 120kms from from hyderabad ........

27.5 acers , road side land full ...

electricity facility also there ......

per acer : 1,60,000rps

ph no : 9700662145

Last edited:

pasaru

Hi...

Iam looking for 4-5 acers of land within the price 3 to 3.5 laks/acer, 50-60 Kms around Hyderabad. Requirements are i) approach Road (ii) Min water source
Send the details to my mail id reddypr1212@gmail.com Mb No. 9246552280

suneesece

Hi,

We are looking to buy agricultural land of about 10 acres with 1 lac per acre around Hyderabad (<80 km from Gachibowli / Lingampally).
Please mail me if there is a land - suneesece@gmail.com

Thanks,
Suneetha

drkrao

We are looking to buy about 200 acres of agricultural land at Rs.100000/- per acre.

Hello,

We have fertile Agricultural lands for sale near Hyderabad, with good ground water and approach road.

1) 38 acres of very fertile land at Peddemul village of Peddemul Mandal of RR Dist near vikarabad. presently grown crops include sugarcane, turmeric, cotton, maize. Rs.6,270,000

2) 100 acres of agricultural land for sale near Dharur mandal of R.R Dist. Rs. 17,500,000

3) 26 acres of very good agricultural land at Gorinta village of Thimmajipeta mandal of Mahabubnagar Dist. for sale with 3 borewells with pumps, transformers, land just 2 KM from village road. Rs.4,810,000

4) 25 acres of agricultural land for sale at Paidigumal Kohir Mandal, Medak Dist. 4 borewells with pumps, 2 rooms built, good as Farm land and investment. 22 KM from Mumbai highway. Rs.11,000,000

5) 6 acres of very good land which can be used for multiple uses and very good as investment on Mumbai highway, just 4 KM from highway near Budhera, first bit on sub road for sale. Rs.3,000,000

6) 100 acres of very good agricultural land at Salbatapur village of Bantwaram mandal of medak dist for sale first bit on road. Rs.13,500,000

7) 45 acres of agricultural land with very good ground water for sale at Kotepally, near Vikarabad, Hyderabad. Rs.9,000,000

Besides this, If anyone likes, we can arrange lands matching to their requirements around Hyderabad (75 to 100 KM radius) This will be a paid service and we charge Rs.5,000 for this.

All the lands we offer will have road till the land (Either BT or Mud), Titles of the lands will be clear and checked from concerned departments, good ground water.

If interested, kindly contact: 09573082399 : bnaspropertymarketing dot com
Hi,

I am looking to buy about 200 acres of agricultural land with good groung water source in the range of Rs.1.0 lakh per acre. The land should be useful for eucalyptus plantation.

vijju1

Hi, This is Mahender. I want to purchase 10 acres of farm land within 50 km. radius from Hyderabad with sufficient ground water in the range of Rs. 3 lacks/acre.

polampelli

Hi Satish,

I am Ravi NRI from UK, your proposals sounds interesting to me.
Can you send more details, like location,references that the benefits you are proposing are reliable etc... to my mail? ravi.polampelli@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ravi

Dear all,

I am Satish.

I am planning to setup a wood plantation venture. Per my research Malabar wood plantation is one of the fast growing and good returns project.
Following are the good qualities of the plantation

1. Malabar plant is one of the fastest growing plant. We can get crop in 6-7 years.
2. Invest around 4.5 to 5 lakhs and register 1 acre land in your name. Company will take care of planting and maintenance of plantation.
3. Output will be minimum 20 lakhs per each acre. (details are provided below linked image)
4. Risk factor is very very low. From 2nd year onwards if anyone wants to sell out their land, they will get good benefit from the plants itself. we don't have to bother about land appreciation. By 2nd year plant will grow around 35-40 feet. In case of any natural calamity, we need not expect cyclones in Telangana but in case of any such cases also the broken plants also can be sold for good price some where around 2000 per ton.
5. Land will be already registered in owners name. So no need to bother about loosing money. (I am thinking as a customer. I do ask all these questions when I go and inquire about any land/plot purchase)
6. If interest calculated against this investment, more than Rs.2.5/- will workout.

Click on following image to see benefits at the end of the project.

View attachment 12551

Land will remain in your name. End of the project if you calculate only minimum expected output, you will get around 4 times of your investment. @ principle amount is completely safe.
This is the reason I like this project very much.

Click on following image to see the details of Investment.

View attachment 12550

This is the best risk free investment.

1. There will be security to your investment.
2. Land appreciation will be additional benefit.
3. If money required before project completes, company will help to sell out the plot along with trees.

If you want to be part of this risk free great beneficial Investment plan, please contact me on 9177333111.

Project progress will be intimated to the investors via emails, Phone and on internet.

Additional information:

Uses of Malabar Neem: The wood is used for packing cases, cigar boxes, ceiling planks, building purpose, agricultural implements, pencils, match boxes, splents, and Kattamarams. It is the best suitable wood and largely used in Plywood making.

Insects and Pest in Malabar Farming: Malabar neem generally doesn’t get affected by Insects and pest. This is one of the advantages of Malabar neem forming. We don’t need to bother about Insects and Pest attacks as it is in Fruit or paddy cultivation.

satya009

Hi Satish, where are you planning this project? I mean the name of the village and details of the nearest town/city.

pvrao301

Hi,
We are looking for agricultural land near Kotepally Dam, Vikarabad and i have seen your details online and also tried to reach you on the contact number.
Please post me your details or please contact me at nitin.avula@gmail.com.

Regards,
Nitin
dear mr. nitin ji ... namaskar,

This is P.V.Rao, Please find below the details, if your requirement meets please feel free to contact me at any time. As it is a very very good venture and can expect genuinely good returns in future, I hope a great value for the investment...

A WISE INVESTMENT FOR MONEY WITH GOOD RETURNS @ JUST Rs.7.50 lacs per Acre Farmland.

100-MANGO, 6O-TEAK, 60-S-wood PLANTATIONS with "ORGANIC CULTIVATION"

MANGO:- 100 TREES will yield Rs.2 lakhs annual returns on mangos – Export Quality from 3rd year onwards.

TEAK:- After 12 to 15 Years, teak trees can yield approx amount of 2Crores per Acre of Farmland

SRIGANDHAM:- After 12 to 15 years, S-wood trees can yield approx amount of 1.5Cr to 2Crores per Acre of Farmland.

THIS 250 ACRES VENTURE IS MAINTAINED BY EXPERT AGRICULTURE SCIENTISTS, WITH GOOD TRACK RECORD IN THIS FIELD

LIVE IN NATTURE HOMES PVT LTD
Plot No.15, Ground Floor, Ramakrishna Street, Near Peddamma Temple,
Vivekanandanagar Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad -500072
VANA MAAHOTSAVAAM
(Organic, diverse, high yield, profitable natural farming)
Organic farming is the method of crop and livestock production that involves much more than choosing not to use pesticides, fertilizers, geniticallymodified organisms, antibiotics and growth hormones.
At vana mahoostavaam, we have the expertise and platform and farming in an integrated & sustainable manner to make profit more.

PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS :
1.Just Hyderabad -1hr 15 minutes drive from Hyderabad @ 104 Kms, Mominpet, Sadasivapet to Tandur Road, Hyderabad.
2.Fertile land, with good & ample ground water with drip irrigation proposed.
3. Land completely acquired by company and ready for spot registration with clear titles deeds
4. Hassle-free ownership, end-to-end management by the company under the registered horti society.
5. Large scale corporate farming which helps to optimize resources cut down costs and professional management of the farm land.
6. Supply organically grown rice, vegetables, pulses, fruits and flowers at free of cost to customer on visit to farmland.
7. High potential can recover entire investment within 3 to 4 years of commercial yield and can enjoy revenue as well as high profits thereon. Also possibility of High returns on land value with State Govt proposed future projects.

PROJECT LOCATION:
About 104kms from Hyderabad tender route via patnacheru, sangareddy x road, sadashivpet, mominpet Tandur Road, veerlapally village, with full future developments of Excellent Govt. projects.,& an great opportunity of hike in land value also, with Hyderabad city limits extending upto 200kms.

INVESTMENT TERMS:
Land and plantation cost: RS 7, 50,000/-per acre + Registration charges RS.15,000/- + Rs.8000/- Total : Registration Charges Rs.23,000/- per acre.

The above cost includes one acre land with 100nos of mango plantation, 60 No’s of teak (teak rose wood) wood plantation &60 No’s of sandalwood plantation. All mango plants are of the age more than 2 years.
Land cost,landscaping,digging of pits, cost of saplings,bio-compost,drip irrigation including motor & Electricity, construction of workers sheds, store room, underground water sump, hiring of tractor, trolley,excavator,workers salaries and other overheads, expertise consultation fee etc……….

REVENUE SHARING
The company after plantation and cultivation sell the products and generates the income and that income is shared between customers & company as stated below from the third year from the date of maintenance of agreement contract in the ratio as follows.

MANGO : (EVERY YEAR)
Customer: 70%
Company: 30%

B .The inter crops such as organically grown rice/pulses,fruits,vegetables etc…,in the customer farm land and same will be supplied to the customer with free of cost of adequate quality required to his/her family and the balance quantity sold in the market and funds are used at farm land maintenance purpose only.

TEAK & S-WOOD
After 15 years from the date of maintenance agreement contract
Customer: 70%
Company: 30%

SPOT REGISTRATION : ON RECEIPT OF TOTAL REMUNERATION ALONG WITH REGISTRATION CHARGES, THE REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS WILL BE PROCESSED WITH THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES UNDER INTIMATION TO CUSTOMERS, ABOUT SUBMISSION & EXPECTED DATE OF RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTS.

TAKE A WISE DECISION AND SECURE YOUR KIDS FUTURE WITH HIGH INCOME AND HIGH STANDARD OF LIVING WITH MINIMUM INVESTMENT….
contact: P.V.RAO –91+ 9347173005 / 9393150522 / 779965197 / 040 - 27071735
HYDERABAD – TELANGANA - INDIA .