Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Rs.1.5L per acre fertile agricultural land near Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

reddyvl

Commercial land for sale in Hyderabad

We are real estate agents in Hyderabad with years of experience, we will help you to find best agriculture land commercial land for sale in Hyderabad city limits from the price range of 30 lakhs to 1 crore. Please kindly visit our web site Salecha Homes for more available lands at present. We are also dealing with residential open plots, agriculture lands at East Hyderabad and in Jubilee hills, Banjara hills. We will help you with legal issues free properties with new passbooks issued by the telangana state government. And also we have tie up with reputed legal advisers in Hyderabad to take the advice on the land we deal with to make sure that the buyer should not be deceived any where with legal issues. And please share with your near and dear regarding ours real estate services in Hyderabad city limits.

List of lands available at present with us.

4 acres land for sale in Jubilee hills at the price of 90 crores per acre
3.5 acres land for sale in Banjara hills at the price of 75 crores per acre
6 acres land for sale in Kokapet, near by ORR Hyderabad at 45 crores/ acre

Thanks,
Ch. Venkanna
Hi, I am looking for 10 to 15 acres land in and around Hyderabad / vikarabad, / Tandur / Narsapur. Budget shall be 2 lakhs to 3 lakhs / acre

ravi225k

I am looking to buy 1-2 acres of land in 100kms radius of Gachibowli area of Hyderabad, my budget is 8-10 lacs per acre.

prashant5

Hi, can you please let me know the price and location to purchase authentic agricultural/farmland near Hyderabad, thanks

imran0851

I am interested in agriculture land , around Hyderabad to rate 1 to 2 lakh per acre with water and approachable.

Last edited by a moderator:

raghavak

I'm looking for an agricultural farm land around Hyderabad. Land should be good for farming.
1. good soil fertility
2. Good water source
3. approach road
4. clear legal docs.
contact me

deepu3466

Residential / Commercial land for sale in Hyderabad

We are real estate agents in Hyderabad with years of experience, we will help you to find best agriculture land commercial land for sale in Hyderabad city limits from the price range of 30 lakhs to 1 crore. Please kindly visit our web site for more available lands at present. We are also dealing with residential open plots, agriculture lands at East Hyderabad and in Jubilee hills, Banjara hills. We will help you with legal issues free properties with new passbooks issued by the telangana state government. And also we have tie up with reputed legal advisers in Hyderabad to take the advice on the land we deal with to make sure that the buyer should not be deceived any where with legal issues. And please share with your near and dear regarding ours real estate services in Hyderabad city limits.

List of lands available at present with us.

4 acres land for sale in Jubilee hills at the price of 90 crores per acre
3.5 acres land for sale in Banjara hills at the price of 75 crores per acre
6 acres land for sale in Kokapet, near by ORR Hyderabad at 45 crores/ acre

Thanks,
Ch. Venkanna
HI Sir Pls give me your mobile number im looking for agriculture land

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. Click on username > start conversation

prahladks

I need fertile agricultural land about 1 acre at rate between 1-2 lakh nearby under 4-5 hours limit from hyderabad. I want to do farming.

svramana

Hello,

We have fertile Agricultural lands for sale near Hyderabad, with good ground water and approach road.

1) 38 acres of very fertile land at Peddemul village of Peddemul Mandal of RR Dist near vikarabad. presently grown crops include sugarcane, turmeric, cotton, maize. Rs.6,270,000

2) 100 acres of agricultural land for sale near Dharur mandal of R.R Dist. Rs. 17,500,000

3) 26 acres of very good agricultural land at Gorinta village of Thimmajipeta mandal of Mahabubnagar Dist. for sale with 3 borewells with pumps, transformers, land just 2 KM from village road. Rs.4,810,000

4) 25 acres of agricultural land for sale at Paidigumal Kohir Mandal, Medak Dist. 4 borewells with pumps, 2 rooms built, good as Farm land and investment. 22 KM from Mumbai highway. Rs.11,000,000

5) 6 acres of very good land which can be used for multiple uses and very good as investment on Mumbai highway, just 4 KM from highway near Budhera, first bit on sub road for sale. Rs.3,000,000

6) 100 acres of very good agricultural land at Salbatapur village of Bantwaram mandal of medak dist for sale first bit on road. Rs.13,500,000

7) 45 acres of agricultural land with very good ground water for sale at Kotepally, near Vikarabad, Hyderabad. Rs.9,000,000

Besides this, If anyone likes, we can arrange lands matching to their requirements around Hyderabad (75 to 100 KM radius) This will be a paid service and we charge Rs.5,000 for this.

All the lands we offer will have road till the land (Either BT or Mud), Titles of the lands will be clear and checked from concerned departments, good ground water.

If interested, kindly contact: 09573082399 : bnaspropertymarketing dot com
Dear BNAS Propertt,
Am looking for 3-5 acre land 70-80 kms surrounding from Hyd. East and Hyd. south. ready to buy at Rs. 2-3 lac per acre. . interested seller can email me.