Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

requre labour

Register

Click Here!

archi10

Dear All,

I have 25 acres of cultivable land in Gujarat . I am in planning to implement coconut trees, mango trees, aloevera plantation along with other crop cultivation. To implement the same, I am searching for a family who can come and stay in my land to take care of all the works (including farming).

I can provide the necessary amenities for the family working. It would be grateful, if any of the forum member can help me in this regard. You can either contact me by mail (archienterprise10@gmail. com) or over phone 09723466441.
any agency also contact me.
Details of the land location:
olpad, di: surat, gujarat

sudhakaran79

Sailing in the same boat....

I am sailing in the same boat like you. Looking for a family to place in my land. Lets share information, if we get any.

Regards,

Dear All,

I have 25 acres of cultivable land in Gujarat . I am in planning to implement coconut trees, mango trees, aloevera plantation along with other crop cultivation. To implement the same, I am searching for a family who can come and stay in my land to take care of all the works (including farming).

I can provide the necessary amenities for the family working. It would be grateful, if any of the forum member can help me in this regard. You can either contact me by mail (archienterprise10@gmail. com) or over phone 09723466441.
any agency also contact me.
Details of the land location:
olpad, di: surat, gujarat

mushroombz

Labour family you mean an experienced hand in coconut, mango farming? otherwise would you provide any training or so?

I may help you out in this issue, once I know about the salary as well as the type of accommodation which you are going to provide to them.

why don't you opted for the high-tech farming instead of conventional one?

anyway please let me know.

Regards.
Mbz

sudhakaran79

Sir, Please check your private message.

Labour family you mean an experienced hand in coconut, mango farming? otherwise would you provide any training or so?

I may help you out in this issue, once I know about the salary as well as the type of accommodation which you are going to provide to them.

why don't you opted for the high-tech farming instead of conventional one?

anyway please let me know.

Regards.
Mbz