Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Large Scale Farming, Horticulture and Dairy Farming Consultants

Register

Click Here!

transcon

We are a Public limited company is looking for a Agriculture, Horticulture and Dairy Farming Consultants for large scale farming , Horticulture and Dairy Farming Projects in India and Africa. Candidate who is having at least 10 years experience and know the latest technology in respective field only contact.

parameshwar_h

Hi,

I am Parameshwar Hegde, Bengaluru, a dairy farm consultant with an experiance of establishing more than 4000 animals' farms in different parts of India. I can prepare the projects with all the modern housing systems and machineries. You can contact me.

Last edited:

sampadafarms

We do! Sampada Farms!

We are a Public limited company is looking for a Agriculture, Horticulture and Dairy Farming Consultants for large scale farming , Horticulture and Dairy Farming Projects in India and Africa. Candidate who is having at least 10 years experience and know the latest technology in respective field only contact.
Dear Sir,

We are Hyderabad based agri consultants providing consultancy services for establishing agriculture, horticulture and diary farming projects with good track. To know more about us you can visit Sampada Farms & Consultants We can handle with ease any such project. We established in 1991. You can directly contact us on sampadafarms@gmail.com

Regards
Raghu Ram

We are Hyderabad based horti consultants providing consultancy services for establishing horticulture projects with good track. we have 15 years experience in the field of horticulture both national and international

pls contact us
Regards

Rama Krishna Msc (Horti)
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

sampadafarms

We do! Sampada Farms!!

Please contact us for all of your required services. Please let us know your contact information.

regards
Raghu Ram
Sampada Farms & Consultants

Consultant

DEAR SIR.
I am working as Herbal consultant, and also joined some Certified herbal farms and Martketting of hrbals Association . I am MBA in HR. doing consultancy last 12 yrs.
If u choice then I can provide my services best to best. I ahve also PASSPORT.
contact no - 09993327344/ 09425261320
shantanu_1412@yahoo.com/ skagriconsultant@gmail.com
thanks
shantanu

sabujayan

Horticultural Crop consultant

I may be of your help.Having 30 yrs. of crop management experience in the Indian subcontinent.Please let me know your location and crops your are planning.
Thanks,
D.Ghosh,M.Sc(Ag)Hort

Maheah Raut

I m Mahesh Raut,M.Sc.(Agril.), working as Agro-Horticulture Consultant & Farm/Landscape Developers & Mainteanance Contractors. I m Mumbai based. Mine is nine seven six nine two five double one three eight. I hve 28 years experience in this field. Before starting my own bussiness I was working with State Agril. Dept; Agriculture University; State Bank, etc. I hv specialization in Agronomy. Pl. let me know ur contact details like tel. no., e-mail id, website, so I can contact u.
Thanx & Regards,

MAHESH RAUT.

ratilalsudani

GREEN and GREEN CONSULTANCY

Sir,
Kindly contact with the detail of your specific requirement.
We posses large experience
of more than 20 years to work with Government, semi-Government, Public limited companies, NGOs, Individual farmers etc.. in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra and their adjoining states…………….

You are requested to contact at your earliest
For your high-tech and
Prosperous Agriculture…

GREEN and GREEN CONSULTANCY

Consultancy Related To Agriculture

GROUND WATER INVESTIGTION SERVICES
High Tech Agriculture and Horticulture Consultancy

Consultancy for Farm Houses, Garden., Landscaping and Plantation

Effective Consultancy for ….

Dairy farms , Poultry Farms & Other Animal Farms

High Tech Pest Control

Mr. R. B. Sudani ,
Director,
Ground Water Investigation Division
Please contact...

ashokd23

emu farming,emu chicks,emu marketing

Please contact the below number for emu chicks,emu birds,emu eggs or for any emu products.

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

venki2003

HORTICULTURE PROJECTS CONSULTANTCY (Exclusively Plant Tissue Culture)

Dear sir,

I am 15+ Years of HANDS-ON practical experienced skilled professional in Plant Tissue Culture Commercial and R&D projects offering Consultancy Service with willing to work as a Production Head for plant tissue culture project with comparatively lower production cost and best quality product production. You can get minimum 150% assured profit. There is a good scope for Grandnine banana plant tissue culture project in Africa.

Also experienced in managing other horticulture projects like,

1.Orchid cut and other ornamentals cut flower and Nursery project

2.Capsicum project

3.Sourcing agent for agriculture products to export (Especially experienced in Jatropha seeds, Muringa seeds and Rubber plants export)

Plant Tissue Culture project Skills:

 Laboratory design, setup and execution of minimum 0.5 million plants / annum capacity lab.
 Media formulation and preparation.
 Selection of Plant Material and Explants initiation
 Standardization of initiation technology and culture quality maintenance.
 Elimination / control of plants phenolics and systemic bacteria during initiation.
 Laminar flow work in Plant Inoculation room and plant growth room
 Personally involved in technical training given for all section technicians.
 Cost effective process technology media formulation and laboratory management.
 Process chart designing, production plan, constant production design and production forecasting. Initiation and process ratio trials for new products.
 Implementing hardening methods for lab TC Plants in green house.
 Laboratory management like R & D, Production and Administration.
 Nursery practices and Marketing strategy development.
 Initiation and process ratio trials for new products.
 Elimination / control of plants phenolics and systemic bacteria during initiation.
 Implementing hardening methods for lab TC Plants in green house.
 Managing Import & Export procedures for plant tissue culture and other products.
 Production co- ordination for contract propagation of plant verities in mass propagation.

Achievement :
 At the period of working as a working partner at Sri Krishna Bio-Tech, the U.K based D1 bio oils Co. has given order for one million plants / year and advance amount Rupees 20 Lakhs due to my research work and standardization of jatropha carcus. (Bio-diesel project)

 In Tropical biosciences, Within 6 months from commencement of the new lab, monthly around 85,000 hardened banana plantlets being produced from 2000 clumps of imported mother tissues from Israel through just 8 laminar seats capacity at the rate of 8hours/2shifts/26days per month. Especially only 5% mortality in hardening of plant.

Mrs.S.Marakadambal
please contact..