Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Required Dealer,distributor/ C&F Agent for FMCG

Register

Click Here!

vinu123

Greetings for the day.We are one of the leading importers here in India and we have our own registered brand with the name of Magic Baby diapers.We have stopped importing this brand last year due to dollar fluctuation.

Our company has been appointed as a super stockiest for the Mumbai market for Noble Hygiene company ltd, Bella India which is an MNC company and Venus drugs which deals in cosmetics name of the brand is hip hop. the companies are known in India for the products that they deal in.

Now we are looking for some more companies who are looking to appoint stockiest for their product in the Mumbai or Maharashtra Market. Our strength lies into delivering the material at the distributors place within 24 hours from the time we receive the order.

We are having our office based in Andheri West, Mumbai which is spread over 1260 sq ft and also we have a godown with 1500 sq ft in Malad. We are very much interested to become a part of your esteemed company.

Kindly let me know your terms and conditions. It would be our honor to have business relations with your company in the near future. Waiting for your positive reply

Thanks & Best Regards
Vineet Tulsyan
Mob: 9867113226
Email: Vineet_international@yahoo.co.in

vinu123

Greetings for the day.We are one of the leading importers here in India and we have our own registered brand with the name of Magic Baby diapers.We have stopped importing this brand last year due to dollar fluctuation.

Our company has been appointed as a super stockiest for the Mumbai market for Noble Hygiene company ltd, Bella India which is an MNC company and Venus drugs which deals in cosmetics name of the brand is hip hop. the companies are known in India for the products that they deal in.

Now we are looking for some more companies who are looking to appoint stockiest for their product in the Mumbai or Maharashtra Market. Our strength lies into delivering the material at the distributors place within 24 hours from the time we receive the order.

We are having our office based in Andheri West, Mumbai which is spread over 1260 sq ft and also we have a godown with 1500 sq ft in Malad. We are very much interested to become a part of your esteemed company.

Kindly let me know your terms and conditions. It would be our honor to have business relations with your company in the near future. Waiting for your positive reply

Thanks & Best Regards
Vineet Tulsyan
Proprietor
Vineet International

vinu123

Thanks & Best Regards
Vineet Tulsyan

Vineet International

pshimykha

Looking for C&F/Super Stockiest in the North East Region.

Hi,
I am Looking for a FMCG Brand like yours offering C&F / Super Stockiest in the North East Region which starts from North Bengal, Sikkim, Bhutan, Guwahati etc.
if i can get the details of ur T's & C's would be very grateful...
Thank You.

Jimmy.
mob: 9832346777
email: jimmypradhan0903@gmail.com

pshimykha

Dear All,

Our Company based in Indore (MP), We Deals in Snacks/ Namkeen. Our Company want to add some dealers, Distributors/ C&F Agents whose handling our product range & distributed in the Market, Area wise . Proper distribution Channel

Top Margin, Top Quality, Top Packaging, Top Services
Hi,
I am Looking for a FMCG Brand like yours offering C&F / Super Stockiest in the North East Region which starts from North Bengal, Sikkim, Bhutan, Guwahati etc.
if i can get the details of ur T's & C's would be very grateful...
Thank You.

Jimmy.
mob: 9832346777
email: jimmypradhan0903@gmail.com

abhi6404

dear all,

our company based in indore (mp), we deals in snacks/ namkeen. Our company want to add some dealers, distributors/ c&f agents whose handling our product range & distributed in the market, area wise . Proper distribution channel

top margin, top quality, top packaging, top services
interested to be a c&f agent and have the space of 1200 sq. Ft. So do contact on my mobile number .

Abhishek parashar

+919958337676

sanjaim2007

i have to start new agency

Dear All,

Our Company based in Indore (MP), We Deals in Snacks/ Namkeen. Our Company want to add some dealers, Distributors/ C&F Agents whose handling our product range & distributed in the Market, Area wise . Proper distribution Channel

need full details of product and packing

nareshrathi13

Sir,

I have 3 yrs exp in C&F operation.please email me your complete deatils or contact me 9821787988 email:nareshrathi13@gmail.com

Intrested to work as CFA for Mumbai, Maharashtra

Dear All,

We are Mumbai based CFA agent and intrested to work with your company as a CFA agent for Mumbai and Maharashtra Region. So you can pls contact me on 09833676263 or pravinenterprise@yahoo.co.in