Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Required Dealer,distributor/ C&F Agent for FMCG

Register

Click Here!

payalgawr

Dear All,

Our Company based in Indore (MP), We Deals in Snacks/ Namkeen. Our Company want to add some dealers, Distributors/ C&F Agents whose handling our product range & distributed in the Market, Area wise . Proper distribution Channel

Top Margin, Top Quality, Top Packaging, Top Services
Dear sir, we are Raipur CG based c&f company in this business past 25 years. We are intrested in this c&f opportunity and wish to knw more about the product. Regards. Payal Gawri.

Last edited by a moderator:

shriratan

I am looking for mother depo or C & F for West Bengal or Eastern India, if any company is interested plz contact me

nagrajmn64

Dear All,

Our Company based in Indore (MP), We Deals in Snacks/ Namkeen. Our Company want to add some dealers, Distributors/ C&F Agents whose handling our product range & distributed in the Market, Area wise . Proper distribution Channel

Hello sir,
I am having distribution business in Tumkur, interested in c&f or SS. If you are interested please let me know.
Thanks

guptarg21

Dear All,

Dear All,

Dear Sir,
I am interested for Distributor/C&F agent for Gwalior and Chambal division. I am based at Gwalior. Please let me know business model and terms and conditions.
Looking forward to become a business associate with your esteem company.

nassplass

I would like to take the C&F, Stockist for Chennai Location, kindly let me know more details about the product & pricing.

abmmushro

Dear All,

I am from Assam. I want to take distributorship of your products. Send me the details

yashm2410

Hello Sir,
I am from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I am seriously interested in the C&F agency because I have godowns, land, investment money, workers, and knowledge about C&F. And also I am a partner in S.G Builders & Developers (since 2006). So I have knowledge about the business you can trust on me.

Thanks.

haripadag

Dear All,

C&F

Dear Sir,
We are having a space of 6000 sq ft land of our own. we are ready to invest and looking for C&F of a good and Well Equipped products.
Regards
V.Krishna (oxford_trichy@rediffmail.com)
Mobile:9092321500
Myself haripada gorai, seeking for an opportunity to work as a c&f agent from asansol, west Bengal.

parameshb

We are in the C & F business from last 9 Years and we are interested in C&F agency for AP.

jgokul

Dear All,

Interested in dealerships I am from Pondicherry .

umeshtg87

I am willing to be appointed as C&F Agent in the state of Karnataka. Kindly contact me further .

prakashfvp

Dear Sir,
I would like to take the C&F, Super Stockist for Karnataka Location, kindly let me know more details about the product & pricing.

prakashfvp

Dear,
I am interested, please share in detail and I have 7 years of experience in distribution

eswarappa

We are interested in C N F at Bangalore and also can coordinate for Karnataka marketing activities . We have got experience in Agri Inputs more than 3 decades. Space is not a constraint. It is in the heart of the Bangalore city. Please contact.