Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

required aloe vera consultancy

Register

Click Here!

brijsons

hello,

we are having some aloe vera cultivation in jaipur. the plants were planted about 3-4 months ago.

we are witnessing some redness on leafs of the plants and also some slow growth due to fungus/termite problem.

we wanted to know how best we could treat our plant organic ways.

and also if their are any consultants for aloe vera plantation in jaipur who can help us in this project.

thanks in advance

brij sons
Please contact........

Last edited by a moderator:

amithg2001

Aloe vera

Dear

I am from bangalore we are Aloe vera consultants we also have farms in Rajastan where we are growing Aloe vera to consult you we need to see your farm and then consult you .

Thanks
Amith G

hcms

regardiing Aloe vera cultivation

hello Mr. Brij

We came to know your problems regarding Aloe vera cultivation and we are here to help you.
We are leading organization in field of planting,processing and cultivation of Medicinal,Aromatic and Herbal plants.
So ,you can contact us for consultancy as well as for getting the best solution of aloe vera cultivation problems.

Contact us soon.

Hahnenman Charitable Mission Society,
301, Maharani Farm , Durgapura,
Jaipur.
Ph no:0141-5139005

hello,

we are having some aloe vera cultivation in jaipur. the plants were planted about 3-4 months ago.

we are witnessing some redness on leafs of the plants and also some slow growth due to fungus/termite problem.

and also if their are any consultants for aloe vera plantation in jaipur who can help us in this project.

thanks in advance

brij sons
Please contact........

mosesravoori

Aloe vera

hello,

thanks in advance

brij sons
Please contact........
Dear Brij,
If their is redness in ur leafs it is due to moisture less in atmosphere.Dont worry about it , for ur information it is not redness but light pink colour.If some termites and fungus are effecting means u people are watering more and leafs are becoming thin.So dont water it more just once a weak and please dont spray any pesticides. Initially it grows very slow later on it is faster.

Moses
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

adsreekanth

we plan for aloe vera farming please give guidance

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Sreekanth Adepu, i am planing for aloe vera plantation at Telangana State in india. we have 6 acers land.

How to we start?
What is the Plantation cost per each acera?
How to get returns?
Who is the buyer? buying from me?
How to approach to buyers?

Please send the details.

We look for your positive reply,

Thanks & Regards,

Sreekanth Adepu
+91 9052123494
Dear

I am from bangalore we are Aloe vera consultants we also have farms in Rajastan where we are growing Aloe vera to consult you we need to see your farm and then consult you .

Thanks
Amith G