Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Require buyer for fresh and dried oyster mushrooms in mumbai

Register

Click Here!

giriraja

Looking for a buyer for fresh and dried, 100% organic farm fresh oyster mushrooms in Mumbai. Please contact for any questions. Fresh mushrooms@200/ kg. Dry mushrooms: 1750/kg

slnm

hi friends this is slnmushrooms.we are one of the leading mushroom cultivators,spawn producers and mushroom traders.we are having the requirement of farm fresh milky and button mushrooms.any one who can supply us can contact us with best quotations.we also supply mushroom spawn to the growers.we are large scale mushroom projects consultants.we provide training on mushroom cultivation at our farms practically not just as some people who train people only theriotically.practicality always gives you lot of confidence on your work and reduce the risk of failures in cultivation process.for more details contact us on 09100936711 or visit our website athttp://slnmushrooms.com/spawn_mushroomsfresh mushrooms-20150106_130131.jpg

siramkiran2000

Hi Giriraja, I happened to meet Mr Atul Kulkarni who is mushroom producer and is on this blog site. I spoke to him the other day. You may contact him at atulkulkarni98@gmail.com
+91 9850892110

I am a prospective producer, hailing from Kalwakurthy, Telangana. I am intending to start production in my farm... Please speak to him. You might get some contacts..Kindly stay connected...

Cheers,
kiran

gokulhule

i can supply you 150 kg mushroom kindly contact on 07387775602

i can supply you 150 kg mushroom kindly contact on 07387775602

sriklr

hello giriraj i need every mont 150kg frish oyster plz give me ur number or plz call me on 09594364252 wating for ur reply
above quoted price for oyster mushroom is very high, you can get @160/kg fresh oyster mushroom, for more details mail me...jagadish.vit@gmail.com