Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Quinoa Cultivators Required - Buyback guaranteed and saplings at lowest prices..

Register

Click Here!

rarematerial

Dear cultivators of Quinoa (Existing or new), please get back us if interested to cultivate this short term crop. We'll provide you saplings which are ready to plant in the filed. We also can provide you buyback for your harvest. Get back through Inbox with your email-id and contact numbers.

Thanking you

manyaupa

my quinoa farm.. crop will be ready in march 2015. please visit my video on utube.

My quinoa farm. Please visit the video. Crop will be ready in march 2015.[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VEo7imo8sl8[/video]

keerthigaddam

Hi ,
I am looking forward to take up QUINOA cultivation at my native place.It will be of great help if you can provide with necessary information as how I can start and what are the ups and down of this crop if any.

Thanks,
Keerthi

manyaupa

If anybody needs quinoa please call me.Minimum order quantity 100 kg as of now. Min quantity 1 kg after April 2015

vijaych

Hi All,

This is Vijay Ch residing in USA and want to help my father start cultivating Quinoa in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India. We have 10 acres of Mango Garden with 4 Year old trees and is very good to harvest second crop in that land. So, we want to start Quinoa. Please help me getting seeds and also some help on phone on tips and precautions. We also have 4 aces of Paddy fields that can be used for cultivating Quinoa. We want to start with 1 Acer and then keep increasing if it grows well and gives good returns. You can contact me at itisbhaskar@yahoo.com OR please send me your phone in email, so that i can call from USA to your number.

If anyone interested, I can help in exporting the seeds to USA to sell here since. Please let me know if any one is interested.

Thanks in Advance and your help will be greatly appreciated.
-Vijay.

gwtindiawebs

GWT have a Farmer database of over 1,00,000 Tamilnadu Farmers -Postal address/email ID/phone numbers

Information is ideal for direct mail, telemarketing, email, market research and much, much more.
So if you're interested in growing your business, contact us today- 9487002125/9003828077/sijishs@gmail.com/ 32,ACC Road,Palani

I t doesn't matter if your agri business target small Family Farms or larger Corporate Farm and Ranch ventures,
you can reach them all with the GWT-Agricultural CountryView attachment 8816

GWT allows you to precisely pinpoint the farmers who would be the best fit for your product offering.

E-bulletin, our monthly electronic newsletter provides updates of recent agriculture activities and advertisements. E-Bulletin is sent to all members every month and posted on the web page for 1 month. Reaching out every village by postal and field work by maintaining address book.