Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Prashant Chaturvedi - Aloevera cultivation

Register

Click Here!

educationteam

You are invited to attend a webinar (live discussion) on Aloevera cultivation with Prashant Chaturvedi of Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society (HCMS) Jaipur

To know more about Prasant Chaturvedi follow the link below.

http://www.hcms.org.in

In this live discussion you will be able to ask questions related to Aloevera cultivation

How to attend this online meeting:

Date: Tuesday 7 May, 2013
Time: 3pm IST
Location: Online Meeting via GoToMeeting. Limited seats available. First come first serve only.

Meeting Link https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/546849480

You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
Meeting ID: 546-849-480
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

If this is the first time you are using GoToMeeting (online meeting software) we suggest you download and test this meeting link well in advance. If you need any help in joining this meeting please call us at 080-49101303 or email: support@agricultureinformation.com

If you need an automatic reminder for this event please click on the WEBINAR CALENDAR link above and select the reminders for the events you are interested to attend.

Please use this thread to ask all your questions before and after the webinar. During the webinar the speaker will respond to all the questions posted on this thread. Even if you are unable to attend the meeting live you can ask your questions now for the speaker - just hit "reply" ask list your questions.

I look forward to seeing you in the meeting.

Rajani
Webinar Coordinator
AgricultureInformation.com

Last edited:

educationteam

Here is a recording of the presentation for those who could not attend

[video=youtube;49OeGLG_S6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49OeGLG_S6M[/video]

Last edited:

ajay23931

Aloe Vera Plantation and Farming

We want to have the detail study regarding the Aloevera plantaion please can you provide me all the details for 40 Acers of land on Aloe vera plantaions kindly help me in this

You are invited to attend a webinar (live discussion) on Aloevera cultivation by Prasant Chaturvedi of Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society (HCMS) Jaipur

To know more about Prasant Chaturvedi follow the link below.

http://www.hcms.org.in

In this live discussion you will be able to ask questions related to Aloevera cultivation

How to attend this online meeting:

Date: Tuesday 7 May, 2013
Time: 3pm IST
Location: Online Meeting via GoToMeeting. Limited seats available. First come first serve only.

Meeting Link https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/546849480

You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
Meeting ID: 546-849-480
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

If this is the first time you are using GoToMeeting (online meeting software) we suggest you download and test this meeting link well in advance. If you need any help in joining this meeting please call us at 080-49101303 or email: support@agricultureinformation.com

If you need an automatic reminder for this event please click on the WEBINAR CALENDAR link above and select the reminders for the events you are interested to attend.

Please use this thread to ask all your questions before and after the webinar. During the webinar the speaker will respond to all the questions posted on this thread. Even if you are unable to attend the meeting live you can ask your questions now for the speaker - just hit "reply" ask list your questions.

I look forward to seeing you in the meeting.

Rajani
Webinar Coordinator
AgricultureInformation.com

hcms

We want to have the detail study regarding the Aloevera plantaion please can you provide me all the details for 40 Acers of land on Aloe vera plantaions kindly help me in this

Dear Mr. Ajay,
Regret for delay,
ALOE VERA:-

Aloe Vera, also known as the medicinal aloe, is a species of succulent plant that probably originated in Northern Africa, the Canary Islands and Cape Verde. Aloe Vera grows in arid climates and is widely distributed in Africa, India and other arid areas. The species is frequently cited as being used in herbal medicine. We are leading technology provider for the cultivation of Aloevera and processing of the Aloevera Juice, Aloevera Gel and Aloevera Cosmetic Product. Currently we are cultivating Aloevera in 1000 Acre under contractual farming in whole the nation. Whole the Aloevera is being cultivated under close supervision of our highly trained agriculture technologist. The Aloevera cultivation has changed lifestyle of our growers.Avail from us an exclusive range of Aloe Vera Gel that is made from pure organic green natural leaves. Free from chemicals, additives and impurities, this Aloe Vera Gel is a multipurpose gel that is apt for applying on external skin only. Acting as a complete nutrition for skin, this Aloe Vera Gel helps in minimizing pigmentation and scars as well as maintains a fairer complexion.

Health Benefits :
• Soothes the skin injury caused by burn, irritation, cuts, insect bites
• Heals Acne, scars & black patches
• Cure Eczema

Aloe-Vera Cultivation Detail in one ACRE:-

Variety of Plant:- Aloe Barbadensis Miller
No. of Plants:- 9000 Plants
Sowing Time:- Whole Year(In Irrigated Land)
Rainy Season ( Inirrigated)
Soil:- Any Land Where Water Can Flow Without Hurdle
Total Plantation Time:- Till 5 Years
Irrigation System:- Normal/ Drip ( More Effective)/ Sprinkler/ Micro Sprinkler
Production Product:- Baby Plant & Green Leaves
Cost of Cultivation:- 34000 INR
Annually Maintenance and Labour, Fertilizers, Pesticide Cost:- 5000 INR (per Year)
Land development Cost :-5000 INR (per Acre)
Total Production Cycle
1st – Baby Plants ( After 9 Months, 9000 more Plants)
2nd- AloVera Leaf ( After 18 Months)
3rd- After 18 Months we can cut Aloevera Leaf In every 3 Months

Market/Buy Back Rates:- 1.5 INR Per Baby Plant and 4.5 INR Per Kg ( For Green Leaves)
Total Income:- 103500 INR

Buyers:- Ayurvedic Companies, Cosmetic Companies, Pharma companies, Juice and Gel exporters, Aloevera Powder Exporters, Pitanjalli Haridwaar

BUY BACK

We give buy back guarantee at the time of entering the project on the Rs 100 stamp paper the rate or price all will be decided before entering in the contract by looking all the aspects like transportation, soil condition and climatic condition at the time of field visit by technical expert. Currently we are giving buy back of Rs 4.5/Kg to our growers.

Your questions and queries are welcome, for more info please contact the undersigned.

nmrprabhu

what will be the investment for an acre in planting aloe vera?

Am i suited... to cultivate if my locality's rainfall is low and when i own just 2acres of land? and 1 more thing sir..... if that satisfies the above criteria, how much should i invest.... i got cleared about pay back and profits.... plz say the investment details for an acre..... does the investment cost is nationally same?

hcms

Dear,

Aloe Vera, also known as the medicinal aloe, is a species of succulent plant that probably originated in Northern Africa, the Canary Islands and Cape Verde. Aloe Vera grows in arid climates and is widely distributed in Africa, India and other arid areas. The species is frequently cited as being used in herbal medicine. We are leading technology provider for the cultivation of Aloevera and processing of the Aloevera Juice, Aloevera Gel and Aloevera Cosmetic Product. Currently we are cultivating Aloevera in 1000 Acre under contractual farming in whole the nation. Whole the Aloevera is being cultivated under close supervision of our highly trained agriculture technologist. The Aloevera cultivation has changed lifestyle of our growers.Avail from us an exclusive range of Aloe Vera Gel that is made from pure organic green natural leaves. Free from chemicals, additives and impurities, this Aloe Vera Gel is a multipurpose gel that is apt for applying on external skin only. Acting as a complete nutrition for skin, this Aloe Vera Gel helps in minimizing pigmentation and scars as well as maintains a fairer complexion.

Health Benefits :
• Soothes the skin injury caused by burn, irritation, cuts, insect bites
• Heals Acne, scars & black patches
• Cure Eczema

Aloe-Vera Cultivation Detail in one ACRE:-

Variety of Plant:- Aloe Barbadensis Miller
No. of Plants:- 9000 Plants
Sowing Time:- Whole Year(In Irrigated Land)
Rainy Season ( Inirrigated)
Soil:- Any Land Where Water Can Flow Without Hurdle
Total Plantation Time:- Till 5 Years
Irrigation System:- Normal/ Drip ( More Effective)/ Sprinkler/ Micro Sprinkler
Production Product:- Baby Plant & Green Leaves
Cost of Cultivation:- 34000 INR
Annually Maintenance and Labour, Fertilizers, Pesticide Cost:- 5000 INR (per Year)
Land development Cost :-5000 INR (per Acre)
Total Production Cycle
1st – Baby Plants ( After 9 Months, 9000 more Plants)
2nd- AloVera Leaf ( After 18 Months)
3rd- After 18 Months we can cut Aloevera Leaf In every 3 Months

Market/Buy Back Rates:- 1.5 INR Per Baby Plant and 4.5 INR Per Kg ( For Green Leaves)
Total Income:- 103500 INR

Buyers:- Ayurvedic Companies, Cosmetic Companies, Pharma companies, Juice and Gel exporters, Aloevera Powder Exporters, Pitanjalli Haridwaar

BUY BACK

We give buy back guarantee at the time of entering the project on the Rs 100 stamp paper the rate or price all will be decided before entering in the contract by looking all the aspects like transportation, soil condition and climatic condition at the time of field visit by technical expert. Currently we are giving buy back of Rs 4.5/Kg to our growers.

Your questions and queries are welcome, for more info please contact the undersigned.

Please provide your mail id in order to serve you better.

nmrprabhu

I am ready to start doing the cultivation.....

Sir,
That was clearly mentioned... now i got cleared... i am interested in doing the business... to whom should i approach for the land visit...
myself wish to do marketing for the aloe vera in my locality and hope i can bring many land lords to indulge in the success....
Plz give info regrding marketing and initial approach terms

Thank you