Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Post Hole Digger ex-stock available in Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

raja_reddy

I wanted a post-hole digger for my farm operations but could not find good quality at reasonable price. Finally after a month of searching and extensive analysis, I ordered an export quality digger from Haryana which is 45% cheaper than the ones available down south. Two more diggers are still available with the distributor, auger sizes are 12" and 18".
Pls. PM me if you need the contact nos. and pricing.
Note: This is a tractor driven digger. Tractor H.P. till 60 H.P. is supported.
Raja Reddy, Hyderabad.

raja_reddy

What is a post hole digger?
The Post-hole Digger is mounted by tractor PTO driven implement to drill holes of a 9, 12, 15, 18, 20, 24, 30, 36 augur for plantation purposes. The maximum depth, which can be obtained, is 90cm (36"inch).

* Hole Digger is equipment, which can drill/Dig holes of varied sizes and depths in soil.
* Mainly used in agriculture for making holes for Fencing posts and for planting saplings.
* Hole Digger is used to make pits for plantation of Mango, Coconut, Teak, Pomegranate, Lemon, Phyllanthus embolic & Sugrence etc.
* Tractor PTO of 540 RPM mechanically drives hole Digger Augur.
* Hole Digger consists of a Stabilizer system, which keeps the augur perpendicular to the ground while in operation and controls swinging of augur while moving from one point to another point.
* Hole Digger Augur end points and the bending blades are made replaceable.
* Hole Digger Gearbox, Power Transmission Shaft and spirals are most important.
* Hole Digger is available in two models: -

Category:

I. Hole Digger suitable for 18HP to 40HP, with 540 PTO RPM 9", 12", 15", 18" inch augurs. (Without Augur).
II. Hole Digger suitable for 50HP to 150HP, with 540 PTO RPM 20", 24", 30", 36" inch augurs. (Without Augur).

sampadafarms

address please_sampada farms

I wanted a post-hole digger for my farm operations but could not find good quality at reasonable price. Finally after a month of searching and extensive analysis, I ordered an export quality digger from Haryana which is 45% cheaper than the ones available down south. Two more diggers are still available with the distributor, auger sizes are 12" and 18".
Raja Reddy, Hyderabad.
Dear Mr. Raja Reddy,

Please let me know the Haryana address to obtain the digger.
sampadafarms@gmail.com

Regards
Raghu Ram

agri_lover

cost involved.

hello sir, what is the cost of this instrument. can you attach a snap of the instument for our visualization. Thx in advance

raja_reddy

hello sir, what is the cost of this instrument. can you attach a snap of the instument for our visualization. Thx in advance
Dear agri_lover,
Cost depends on the auger sizes which in turn depends on the hole sizes you intend to dig.
The augers are inter-changeable with sizes 6", 9", 12" and 18" just like the bits in a drill machine. The cost of the 9" digger + auger starts from Rs. 48,000 onwards (taxes extra).
But here in South, the same costs Rs. 95,000 onwards due to lack of competition and in the name of after-sales support etc. But on the other hand, it is important to check not only price, but also quality and support of the North-Indian Companies especially the availability of spare-parts which is susceptible to wear and tear such as blades, gear boxes etc. The company must have a local rep in the capital city your farm is located and also willing to travel throughout the state for marketing and support.
I will PM you the local rep number of your State if you provide me your location.
Thanks, RR

Last edited:

raja_reddy

Post hole digger

Dear Mr. Khan,
I have sent you a mail to your mail-id. Pls. revert back with your location to provide you the local contact details.
Thanks,
Raja Reddy

nitinram

Dear Mr. Raja Reddy,

Is it possible to hire a post hole digger at Hyderabad for digging 18" dia pits at my farm located at about? I need to dig 24" deep 18" dia holes at my farm for the plantation of pomagranate and mangoes in a high density plantation.

Regards and thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

madhavis

Dear Mr. Khan,
I have sent you a mail to your mail-id. Pls. revert back with your location to provide you the local contact details.
Thanks,
Raja Reddy
Dear Mr. Raja Reddy, please kindly provide your contact no.

Last edited by a moderator:

archidambaram

Dear Pradeep,
I have sent you a private message with the requested information.
- Raja Reddy
Dear Mr. Reddy,

Will you send me the details of Haryana manufacturer? I am from Tamil Nadu. I there any service support available for post hole digger that you mentioned. I woiuld like to dig holes in my farm 12" / 18" 3' deep.

Regards.

shankar61

Raja Reddy, Hyderabad.
Dear Sir,
I hope your farm is good shape.
I know your mail is almost 2 year old. However, I would like to procure the 18" Post hole digger for a small tractor (18 to 20 HP). Can you please give me the contact details of the Dealer/Manufacturer.
Thanks and Best Regards,
Shiv Shankar
Tel: 9620806766
Email: shankar.ipad@gmail.com

alikanti

Hello Mr RajaReddy ,

can i have the price and contact details of the tractor . and if possible can you help me in giving the contact details who can take contract in fixing Stone fencing with barbed wire to my agriculture land with the best price and quality .