Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Pomegranate consultancy.

Register

Click Here!

Dear Friends.

Pomegranate is going to the most profitable crop in India. And it can adopt in wide range agro-climatic condition.

For 1 acre plantation fixed cost will be 180,000/ (one lac eighty thousand). Maintenance during 2nd, 3rd year is about 75,000 /year/ acre. you can get profit in 4 th year. During the gestation period within 4 years you can run minus profit. after 5th year onward s your will be generated profit 3.5lac per year.

During this gestation period you can cultivate leguminous crop in between the row. Therefore, you can generate profit during this gestation period & it also helpful for nitrogen fixing in your pomegranate plants. Spacing for pomegranate is generally 3mx3m and plant population would be 444.

Before going to start the pomegranate plantation please send me your detail Agro- climatic condition of your zone and soil testing report.
If anyone interested contact our mail id aciagroconsultancy@gmail.com

anil1956

pomegranate

can you send split up detail of costs ie for Rs 1.80 lacs/acre and Rs 75000/- for maintenance in consecutive years to my mail anil1956@hotmail.com

Dear Friends.

Pomegranate is going to the most profitable crop in India. And it can adopt in wide range agro-climatic condition.

For 1 acre plantation fixed cost will be 180,000/ (one lac eighty thousand). Maintenance during 2nd, 3rd year is about 75,000 /year/ acre. you can get profit in 4 th year. During the gestation period within 4 years you can run minus profit. after 5th year onward s your will be generated profit 3.5lac per year.

During this gestation period you can cultivate leguminous crop in between the row. Therefore, you can generate profit during this gestation period & it also helpful for nitrogen fixing in your pomegranate plants. Spacing for pomegranate is generally 3mx3m and plant population would be 444.

Before going to start the pomegranate plantation please send me your detail Agro- climatic condition of your zone and soil testing report.
If anyone interested contact our mail id aciagroconsultancy@gmail.com