Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

please advise use or dispose

Register

Click Here!

ganesh babu

sir i am a doctor by profession.i own 10 acres of fertile (red soil with excellent water table) in erode district tamil nadu.i need advice to put these land into good use.pl advice whether to plant trees or wind mill or solar .if im not able to manage im ready for a good price.enquiries and advice welcome.pl send ur valuable opinions to

Last edited by a moderator:

anil1956

Advice

Dear Dr Ganesh,
Agri or farming is a passion, a way of life. If you love it, yes it is a part of your life. If you feel it is burden and difficult to manage No No dispose.

Next if you have time to visit every day and you can stay on your farm and run you pratice near by excellent. If you are in a far off city max. 200 km you can visit week ends or once in fortnight. Then accordingly tree crops can be planted and also have a farm house.

10 acres is a good size to make it a profit venture. Of course you have give some time to manage. Have a good consultant to visit once in fortnight and a good supervisor to run the show. Do not look at profitability for some time.You family and friends can relax week end nicely and value of land always goes up.

anil

sir i am a doctor by profession.i own 10 acres of fertile (red soil with excellent water table) in erode district tamil nadu.i need advice to put these land into good use.pl advice whether to plant trees or wind mill or solar .if im not able to manage im ready for a good price.enquiries and advice welcome

antony_pratap

Hello Sir,

We can give consultancy on goat farming, and we can also arrange staff to stay at the farm and take care, as anil said 10 acres is a decent bit of a place to have agriculture or animal husbandry. We can plant various trees and inter crops to feed the goats and so on, meanwhil your place is taken care and safe and in 2 yrs time you also start to get good returns with less or no effort.

Pls send me a private message for further discussion.

Thanks,
Antony