Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Partners. Land/factory shed need on partnership basis for nano power project in india

Register

Click Here!

viyor

We are offering a good partner ship/joint venture proposal to land/factory owner join us as joint venture partner for setting up a assemblling factory in north/west/south/eastern or also central india.
We have huge demand of our new technology power projects, we have joint venture with europe based power project co., we are soonest going to launch a our [best cheapest power sollution "nona power plant" from 1 kw to 300 kw or more, just 6 mtr. Tower with combination of hybrid energy nano wind + solar+micro converter,heavy agriculture equipments, individual house+residential apartments, farm house, poultry farm, hospital/shopping complex,market, hotels/restaurent, agriculture heavy equipments, factories, industries, small villages upto 300 homes , run ac/fridge/washing machine and more heavy equipments in home/shop/complex,work 24 hours power/30 years life. Mail us for quote[/b] the buyer also can avail. A government subsidy as well as cdm benefits.
If you have lands /industrial building (factory shed) with capital investment, so pl. Send your offers reg. How mutch land (factory shed/working capital you like to invest, we will appoint you our director/promoter/as well as our co. Exclusive distrbution benefits + cdm benefits, govt. Subsidy benefits export benefits.co. Have planning to start zonal factories in 3 month time.pl. Write.. Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

drolia herbs

project information

Dear sir
I am having land in mumbai with shed &electricity. kindly mail the details to
rao@drcresins.com. If the the project is viable then we can discuss the invst and other managerial details.
Best Regards
Pramod Drolia

arunsinhr

project detail information

Dear sir
I am having land in GUJARAT with shed &electricity. kindly mail the details...
Please contact...

Best Regards
arun rathod

tejuav

Project details?

Hi,
We have a oil extraction factory near Bangalore. If you can send us detailed information on your project, we can talk. please send your information to

thanks,
tejus

harin

I am having land in gujarat with shed &electricity. kindly mail the details
If the the project is viable then we can discuss the invst and other managerial details.
Best Regards

mduanand

We are offering a good partner ship/joint venture proposal to land/factory owner join us as joint venture partner for setting up a assemblling factory in north/west/south/eastern or also central india.
We have huge demand of our new technology power projects, we have joint venture with europe based power project co., we are soonest going to launch a our [best cheapest power sollution "nona power plant" from 1 kw to 300 kw or more, just 6 mtr. Tower with combination of hybrid energy nano wind + solar+micro converter,heavy agriculture equipments, individual house+residential apartments, farm house, poultry farm, hospital/shopping complex,market, hotels/restaurent, agriculture heavy equipments, factories, industries, small villages upto 300 homes , run ac/fridge/washing machine and more heavy equipments in home/shop/complex,work 24 hours power/30 years life. Mail us for quote[/b] the buyer also can avail. A government subsidy as well as cdm benefits.
If you have lands /industrial building (factory shed) with capital investment, so pl. Send your offers reg. How mutch land (factory shed/working capital you like to invest, we will appoint you our director/promoter/as well as our co. Exclusive distrbution benefits + cdm benefits, govt. Subsidy benefits export benefits.co. Have planning to start zonal factories in 3 month time.pl. Write.. Please contact....

I and my father interested ,Pls contact my father in Indian Tamil Nadu madurai, pls give me the details thru mail and phone

k_chak70

Nano power project

Dear sir
I am having around 3 acres of dry land in near kalavai village ,vellore,tamilnadu. kindly mail the details to k_chak70@yahoo.com. If the the project is viable then we can discuss the invst and other managerial details.
Best Regards
Chakravarthy.k

himpharm

land for project

I and my father interested ,Pls contact my father in Indian Tamil Nadu madurai, pls give me the details thru mail and phone
Land,some buildings available in himachal in Exempted Excise zone,
logistic can be provided but no significant finance,you may communicate...
Please contact....

Dr.B.M.Sood