Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Paper Carry Bags & Areca Leaf Plates For Sale

Register

Click Here!

bala_g

Hello Friends,
We are manufacturing eco friendly paper carry bags and areca leaf plates. These bags can be used in textiles, jewellery and more.. we are looking for local orders as well as if any merchant exporters interested in exporting these goods are kindly requested to contact us. The price range starts from Rs.5 . Interested persons kindly contact us Thank you. If anyone presently doing eco friendly projects and interested to join with us in marketing also welcomed. (Individuals as well as units ) . Feel Free to contact us. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Paper cups and plates

Dear Sir/Madam, I may require paper cups and plates in bulk.Kindly send more details about the size and variety. Regards. David.

deepti_27b

Dear Sir/Madam, I may require paper cups and plates in bulk.Kindly send more details about the size and variety. Regards. David.[/QUO

Dear SIr,

we manufacture silver laminated dona cups(4") kindly let us know if you are intrested.

Kindly provide me your contact details so that i can discuss with you about paper glasses in detail.

Regards,

Deepthi
bandi.

deepti_27b

Dear sir / Madam,
I am from andhra pradesh and want to start a paper glass forming mechine. but scared of marketing as market is already down in AP. so kindly let me know if you can support us on marketing basis. pls provide me your contact details so that i can talk to you in more detail.

Regards,

Deepthi Bandi.

surojit

Hello!,
We are interested in your Paper Bags and Areca Leaf Plates. We require those for Export only.
If interested, please feel free to contact the undersigned through E-mail
Awaiting your prompt & positive response.

Kumaresh De.
Manager_Business Development.

aurumkpm

Dear Bala_g,
We are interested.Plz send quotes for all of your products

chinnadurai

Eco friendly bags

We are interested in buying eco friendly bags, send your contact details and product information

murthy66

Hello!,
We are interested in your Paper Bags and Areca Leaf Plates. We require those for Export only.
If interested, please feel free to contact the undersigned through E-mail
Awaiting your prompt & positive response.

Kumaresh De.
Manager_Business Development.
Sir,
We are in trading of arecanut plates. I feel our product is helpful for your export business.