Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

organic farming

Register

Click Here!

mamatarani

I have bought 3 acres of land in tamilnadu near karur, i want to do some oarganic farming on land, i need information about what type of product i can grow in that area

Last edited:

kirti s

Dear Sir

u can cultivate banana, mango, avocado, pineapple, cirus and also several medicinal and aromatic plants too.

vkv_2

I have bought 3 acres of land in tamilnadu near karur, i want to do some oarganic farming on land, i need information about what type of product i can grow in that area
If your land is between kangayam and karur then it is a dry area. Go in for crops that are less depandent on water and also have our soil tested for nutrients and soil and water pH.

If your land is between karur and trichy then you can go in for a lot of crops depending upon your involvement in agriculture. Banana is a very good option in that area. You also have banana research institute where they will guide you on the crop.

annam_agri2007

give details about your land

Dear sir,
give ur land details, i mean the water availability, soil type , location of the land, my work area is karur and all over tamilnadu, i can able to tell some thing useful to you. Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator: