Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic Farming

Register

Are you practicing organic farming at your farm?

• Total voters

Click Here!

editorialteam

Mr. R.Parama Sivam, Farmer says-

Only 1 % of Indian farmers know about the organic farming. So it is a city based discussion only.

Mr. R.Parama Sivam

10 Michigan lay out 4th street, Velliyankadu, Tirupur. Tamil Nadu

Mob: 81220 20064

Email: rubhycotton@gmail.com

editorialteam

Ms. Saroj Patel, Director Says-

We can provide our facilities all over India. Actually the market value of the organic farming is more profitable than the normal farming and we purchase the organic farming here and consumption in India is on a very large scale.

Amrit Sanjeevani Herbal Herbotech Co.

205, Mehta Chamber, Delhi Gate
Udaipur - 313001, Rajasthan, India

Mob: 96021 24449

Email: saruniya7@gmail.com

Web: Amritsanjeevani Herbal Herbotech

editorialteam

Mr. Balasubramaniam, Proprietor, Sai Raghav Farms says-

This is actually as of now only city based discussion which is picking up slowly. But we farmers are not well equipped to that extent so that we can see benefits only in organic farming except a few section of farmers.

Sai Raghav Farms
Dodaballapur, Karnataka
Mob: 8722234777
Email: sairaghavfarms@gmail.com

editorialteam

Mr. Biswaranjan Mohanty Says-

No. If you go back may be 50 years back, India was a traditionally a organic farming country. We used to all organic manure, fertilizer etc and it was self sustainable what we called today as Permaculture.
But now a day’s Organic farming is not profitable for small and medium farmers. The ROI will be negative. Only for big farmers organic farming may be profitable and also profitable if you export to developed countries.

We were doing organic farming since ages. Only for the last 50 years we have started using chemical fertilizer which is good for short term return, but not good for long term. Truly on date Organic farming in our country is a city based discussion only. One cannot discuss such talk in an AC room in a five star hotel. Real farmers need to be take part in such discussion, which can only be take place in rural areas only.

Mr. Biswaranjan Mohanty
N-6, D-230, Surendra Nivas, Jaydev Vihar, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751015.
Mobile : 09490958026
E-mail : brmohanty.2008@gmail.com

editorialteam

Mr. V. Ravikumar, Managing Partner, Lake Forest Farmtech says-

Your statement is absolutely true. But we should start defining what is success and wealth. Is it earning quick money termed success or to promote an environment of good health is a success. We believe in the later.

Lake Forest Farmtech

C 302, Sterling Gardens, Kempapura, Hebbal,

Bangalore

Mob: 9845019897

Email: vravik_65@yahoo.com

editorialteam

Again your statement is absolutely true. If we start focusing on reducing the cost of inputs, without actually compromising on the yield, then the margins will improve, thus making it a viable business of the future. Also when the volumes increase with group farming, the cost reduces and thereby it increases the margin. I am sure that agriculture / farming will be the most sought after business in the future generation. The key to success is to make it viable.

Lake Forest Farmtech

Bangalore

editorialteam

Yes we truly believe in that. As a new generation farmers, we received all our education only through internet. I have seen a trend where a lot of new generation people are taking an interest in farming and they gain knowledge only through the information that is available in the internet.

Lake Forest Farmtech

Bangalore

editorialteam

Mr. Santanu Kumar Patra, Subarnarekha Agri Services says-

Yes, most of the farmers are struggling. But I have thousands of farmers who are successful. Agriculture is mother of everything. Nowadays, sons forget their parents. It is a selfish world. Let’s hope mother, father, senior citizens and above all farmers are honored. Otherwise time will compel them to obey it.

Subarnarekha Agri Services

Place-Near LIC Office, P.O.-Jaleswar, Dist-Baleswar, St-Odisha,Pin-756032

Mob: 9437066720

Email: santanuorissa@gmail.com

shajathali

A confusion Whether Organic or Natural the farming is ?

I starts searching about what is organic farming, attended many seminars, read many books, discussing with persons talking about organic agriculture. Once I got an oppurtunity to attend a seminar on Natural farming i could get an clear vision about organic. In fact every one talking about organic farming in the name of Natural farming. Using the inputs available in nature instead of chemical inputs purchased on cost. In fact organic farming is only a replacement of inputs (fertilizer, func. etc.,) made organically instead of made chemicals. both the inputs are purchased from outside on payment of money.

Only Natural farming is beneficiable to farmers as he is using the inputs available only in his farm either as such or after some process made in house.

Go Natural

M.K.SHAJATH ALI
We Care Realtors

shajath@gmail.com

என்னுடைய நில்லத்தில் இயற்கை விவசாயம் செய்ய ஆட்கள் தேவை. நல்ல சம்பளம், தங்கும் இடம் வசதி உண்டு.

babu
treebabu@gmail.com

என்னுடைய நிலத்தில் இயற்கை விவசாயம் செய்ய ஆட்கள் தேவை. நல்ல சம்பளம், தங்கும் இடம் வசதி உண்டு.

babu
treebabu@gmail.com

இயற்கை விவசாயம் செய்ய ஆட்கள் தேவை

என்னுடைய நிலத்தில் இயற்கை விவசாயம் செய்ய ஆட்கள் தேவை. நல்ல சம்பளம், தங்கும் இடம் வசதி உண்டு.

babu
treebabu@gmail.com

pipi12

as most of us know d benefits of organic farming.. i would lyk to add futhr dat practicing of organic farming not only save money labour etc it also provide good atmosphere in soil, less exhaustion of minerals lyk as we face in d use of chemical fertiliser.. it gives good soil miisture aeration n gives healthy products.. n nutritious.. as large scale farming dominant in d use of chemical fertiliser.... mankind health is gettng problemm as in count of minutely( v cant b check in large but itz slowly affecting) n helps to bring deserted land when all d minerals are exhausted.
so practicing of organic farming should b implement in various places.. getting know to unknow farmers.. ecologically safe..

green century

Organic Fertilizer at Lower Cost

Actually I may have a solution to small and large farmers alike. Using Organic Fertilizer doesn't have to be expensive. In fact it will have a much higher ROI for farmers. And for distributors and wholesalers or supply chain, there is enough profits for all the chain suppliers, hence the final retail price to farmers can be low and competitive to give farmers higher returns. This is our objective to create this new formula. It should improve life for all from distributors to farmers to end users and consumers.

I have with me a new Liquid Organic Fertilizer. Using different formula, this could treat soil conditions, treat disease, use as a repellent and a rejuvenating fertilizer. All field tests in China had achieved good results. It shortens harvest periods, the freshness is longer, the weight of produce is heavier, and also in field test instances, there is no need for crops rotation. I am planning to promote Organic Fertilizer globally at a very acceptable price to benefit all. If anyone is keen to work with me on distributing it, please contact me at kennytay1919@outlook.com

Kenny Tay

Mr.Preetendra Singh Aulakh, Monsoon Harvest Farms says-

Having practically done organic farming for the last 12 years, my experience has brought me to certain logical conclusions. The primary conclusion is that for a small farmer, where the whole family that includes father, mother, children, and other extended family members, and all are involved with the land, it is easier for them to do organic farming, The reason being that all the labor is from home and no external costs are incurred on the labor. Secondly, because the family has a small land holding, just a few cattle that they keep will suffice for them to produce organic manure and other inputs such as cow urine, etc.

Now to replicate the same on a larger farm without the family toiling on the fields, you can compare the costs that will have to be incurred. It is reasons like this that are acting as a deterrent for the organic movement.

Personally, I would agree with other organic farmers on the statement “it tough to go the organic way because the input cost is high when compared to returns”. Contrary to popular belief, the input costs are very high now and since we have to use a lot of labor in lieu of weedicides, the labor costs get much higher.

And when the organic farmers says, “organic manure/fertilizer is insufficient for big farms “ I again agree with them. The reason being, yes, one requires a large quantity of organic manure and fertilizer which is mostly not possible to produce fully at one’s own farm. If it’s a small land holding, one can manage with one’s own cattle, but for slightly larger farms, it is not possible to create everything on the farm.

The big point is that every action on the farm has a cost factor attached to it. Now with the labor costs being so high, it is getting extremely difficult to have a good economic situation. Even if one is to get say 30% premium on ones produce that is grown organically, it still is not sufficient to keep you at par with the conventional farmer. And that is working as a huge deterrent for many farmers to either not go the organic way or to give up on the organic way of farming.

Monsoon Harvest Farms
381, 7th Street, New Suraj Nagri, Abohar, 152116
Punjab, India
Mobile: 9810004480 / 095019 32997
Email: preetendra.singh@gmail.com
Web: Monsoon Harvest Farms Contact Details

Producing Organic Vegetable & Fruits in Uttar Pradesh

We are doing Organic Farming and Producing Organic Vegetables. Anybody need Organic Vegetables do Contact us.
Regds.,
Firoz Hassan. Horticulturist.
Green Farm Organics.
130, Leader Road,
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Mbl. +9559944441. email: greenfarmorganics@gmail.com