Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic Farming Training Course Starting -3 March 2019. South Bangalore.

Register

Click Here!

venkatamudhan

Hello, its indeed very nice to know about this initiative.

I am interested in the short term 15 day course. I have sent an email to your id requesting for the prospectus. Alternately, incase you haven't received my mail, please do send me one on venky.amudhan@gmail.com

Many thanks.

Venkat

greenlandfns

I am interested in the short term 15 day course. I have sent an email to your id requesting for the prospectus. Alternately, incase you haven't received my mail, please do send me one on venky.amudhan@gmail.com

Many thanks.

Venkat
Please see mails already sent to you with details. Few seats are available for courses proposed to start in last week of January/first week of February 2019 near Bangalore, Hubli (North Karnataka) and Madoshi (Thane District).

greenlandfns

Is there your/any Organic farming training is given near Pune ?
Organic, Spiritual, Vriksha Ayurveda Farming Training Course without fee, announced by us (see announcement post elsewhere in this site) is scheduled to start from Last week of January/First week of February 2019 at Kaggalipura Village, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road), Hubli (North Karnataka) and Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District, Maharashtra (100 KM from Mumbai). A few seats are available for various course sessions at the three training centres/farms. Admission on first come, first served basis only. Please mail us for Prospectus and Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Dear Sir,
Please provide soft copies of prospectus and registration form to
spanjay@yahoo.co.uk

Regards,
Sanjay
Mob 9831153548
Organic, Spiritual, Vriksha Ayurveda Farming Training Course without fee, announced by us (see announcement post elsewhere in this site) is scheduled to start from Last week of January/First week of February 2019 at Kaggalipura Village, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road), Hubli (North Karnataka) and Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District, Maharashtra (100 KM from Mumbai). A few seats are available for various course sessions at the three training centres/farms. Admission on first come, first served basis only. Please mail us for Prospectus and Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

sir,
thanks for reply..
is there any standard procedure for registration or can i send mail to above mansioned mail ID.

plz reply mee

greenlandfns

hi sir, i am new to this portal.
i am very much interested on Organic Farming Training, but i am not able spend 15 days or 1 month in our form since i am working in one of the pvt company. So can please tell me , is there chance to attend the weekend only.

plzzz reply me

Regards
Sreeram

greenlandfns

Hi sir
I am very much interested in Short Term-Holiday Course. So please send me Prospectus and Advance Registration Form

Many thanks.

Venkat

greenlandfns

Dear sir,
I have sent you request mail for details of Three month course.
Please let me know the details and course start date

greenlandfns

Hi
I am seriously interested in attending this course, Please send prospectus and enrolment form to hattivenkat@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Please provide details and prospectus to my email jagan_mohan76@tatanagar.com

greenlandfns

Dear sir Thanks for your appreciation on my comments.first let us try to get poison out of our soil and this will make our mind also toxin free and make our business clean
Srinivasan (mvseenan@gmail.com)

greenlandfns

Hi ,sir I'm so much interested to do it.. because i m do farming..but it's not possible to attend the classes....if you can provide the theory of information..softcopy so ... please help me...out...devashishramteke007@gmail.com....

greenlandfns

Hi,
Please send me details of course regarding "Short Term-Holiday Course (ST-HC):15 Days-Full Time (7 AM - 7 PM on Farm): Sundays and Holidays." to gududurvijay@gmail.com.

greenlandfns

Dear sir,
I have sent you request mail for details of Three month course.
Please let me know the details and course start date

greenlandfns

Dear Sir,
Pl send details to mailkk2018@rediffmail.com
Thanks

greenlandfns

Sir,
Please do mail the prospectus and registration form to manuveerakumar@gmail.com as I wanted to know more information regarding participating in the program offered by you.

Thanks & Regards,

Manuveera Kumar

greenlandfns

Interested.
Due you have this type of training in other parts of India?
Due to prior appointment I am not able to attend this session.
Please inform me about the next session.

Regards
Madhab Panda

greenlandfns

Is there your/any Organic farming training is given near Pune ?